Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First Snow Oct 18th 2020

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Woke up to a dusting of snow and frozen rain this morning. Thought it was a good time to take the X-Star out for a run up the river. Seems I need to calibrate my controller as the X-Star kept wanting to dog tail to the left and I had to compensate with the sticks which I did not do very well LOL Remember its cold out and my old fingers don't like the cold. :)
Anyway perhaps a ND filter might have come in handy this morning but I did not have one at the time.
Very little water being let over the dam this weekend. Very strange as they will let more over on the weekends for the tourists to see the falls at its full wonder.

No thanks Sir.
Its kind of funny how everyone thinks our snow and cold comes from up North but most of our bad weather comes from the Colorado lows weather forecast which brings us very heavy snow storms. So keep your cold stuff down there :)

Woke up to a dusting of snow and frozen rain this morning. Thought it was a good time to take the X-Star out for a run up the river. Seems I need to calibrate my controller as the X-Star kept wanting to dog tail to the left and I had to compensate with the sticks which I did not do very well LOL Remember its cold out and my old fingers don't like the cold. :)
Anyway perhaps a ND filter might have come in handy this morning but I did not have one at the time.
Very little water being let over the dam this weekend. Very strange as they will let more over on the weekends for the tourists to see the falls at its full wonder.

Very nice to see you are getting the white stuff before we do here in NB LOL. However that's about to change I'm sure. Very nice video. I fly EVO 1 and here is a short Autumn video I took a few days ago at Sainte-Marie-De-Kent ;)

Try adding some more drama to your video by flying a log-spiral trajectory to a prominent target - see attached image.

Attachments

• Log-Spiral Constant Tangent Angle Illustration-LINE 102020.jpg
    Log-Spiral Constant Tangent Angle Illustration-LINE 102020.jpg
    934.5 KB · Views: 12
Agustine...

You can keep that stuff up there. Snow means work for me plowing out my renters and I'd just as soon be toasting my feet in front of the fire....

Attachments

• 2020-07-16.jpg
    2020-07-16.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: Goober and davery87

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members