Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First Drone for humans to be transported in

I WANT IT.....I NEED IT.

To avoid the Christmas rush, I'm having my attorney submit the waiver request immediately.
Honey, look at this!! Can I bring one home?

Wait until Elon Musk and Richard Branson hear about this.

Honestly, it would be nice to get some of the worst drivers off of the road :)

This is a great technological advance. Previous drones were unmanned aerial vehicles, but now they're like a tramway detached from the cable.

Last edited:
So would you get a passenger drone if DJI had made it ???
If Autel made one I would buy it in a heart beat ;)

My mate (a Pro flyer for 2 years) had his new DJI P4 Pro do a fly away 2 days ago and it crashed full speed into a building... it's total scrap now... He is waiting for the EVO ;)

Sorry in advance to any DJI fans ;)

I am sure the wife would reprogram 'Return to Home' if I had one ! :D

My mate (a Pro flyer for 2 years) had his new DJI P4 Pro do a fly away 2 days ago and it crashed full speed into a building... it's total scrap now... He is waiting for the EVO ;)

I am not a DJI fanboy at all but this could happen with any brand. Don't go pointing the finger at one brand or the other. 99.9% of the time it is operator error.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ and KentA
I am sure the wife would reprogram 'Return to Home' if I had one ! :D
That's funny. I asked mine what she would do if she could have control of the RTH feature? "You don't want to know" was her response. Always the smarta...s

On an editorial note, like autonomous vehicles, autonomous passenger flight is inevitable. In fact, it's already all around us, albeit with monkeys in the cockpit. Thankfully we haven't forgotten the lessons learned on Apollo 11 - if you forget history, your destined to repeat it. Maybe something Autel should take to heart. Most modern commercial aircraft already posses Autoland, RTH, Waypoint, Orbit and a version of Follow Me in their Flight Management Systems. That being said, the first thing I did when I got the XSP was to learn to fly in ATTI mode - the closest thing to "when **** happens". Since rotary wing aircraft and I don't get along, I was relieved when I switched to GPS mode but still pull ATTI "out of the box" now and then to keep sharp.

In the immortal words of my mentor, "It's ok to live on the edge, you just can't make many mistakes"

Nevertheless, I still want one as long as it comes with a "Monkey override" button.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

No sir! I am not getting into anything without a redundant method of landing aside from dropping like a rock. :D
Sorry about your friends crash. Your friend will be pretty disappointed when he sees the images coming from that EVO if they do not go to the 1" sensor and good glass... the P4P has the best cameras out there in a prosumer drone.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm