Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Updates on the EVO II Enterprise

advexure

Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
Both Advexure and Autel receive many inquiries and questions regarding firmware updates on the Autel EVO II Enterprise Series. Our good friend Jon McBride at Autel Robotics has created a very helpful video to walk through the update procedure for both OTA (over the air) and manual updates via micro SD card. See that video embedded below.

Any questions, contact Advexure's Fleet Support Team or Autel Support any time.

Fly safe! :cool:
The Advexure Team

Just received an Evo II Enterprise Pro and ordered the RTK module separately. The Smart Controller would not connect to the drone out of the box and after a ton of following videos and my own troubleshooting there was no luck so I broke down and did the v2.38 AC FW (via mSD) and the v1.0.77 for the RC and it connected. I then checked for all the other updates via OTA and everything reported good according to Explorer but the version table available at this time of v2.3.8 shows newer versions for pretty much every component? It then prompted to install v2.3.8 again even though it was already loaded via mSD and it failed. Now the SC and AC will not connect again. I am attempting to reload via the mSD again but I think i need to somehow roll back and then update again. Is this possible on the AirCraft?

Last edited:
Just received an Evo II Enterprise Pro and ordered the RTK module separately. The Smart Controller would not connect to the drone out of the box and after a ton of following videos and my own troubleshooting there was no luck so I broke down and did the v2.38 AC FW (via mSD) and the v1.0.77 for the RC and it connected. I then checked for all the other updates via OTA and everything reported good according to Explorer but the version table available at this time of v2.3.8 shows newer versions for pretty much every component? It then prompted to install v2.3.8 again even though it was already loaded via mSD and it failed. Now the SC and AC will not connect again. I am attempting to reload via the mSD again but I think i need to somehow roll back and then update again. Is this possible on the AirCraft?
Is the V2.38 update only for the enterprise edition? I got the message on my evo II Pro v2 that 2.38 was available. It downloaded ok but would not install. Why would I get the notice that it was available on my controller if it is only for the enterprise?

Is the V2.38 update only for the enterprise edition? I got the message on my evo II Pro v2 that 2.38 was available. It downloaded ok but would not install. Why would I get the notice that it was available on my controller if it is only for the enterprise?
From what I have been able to gather there are different versions for standard and smart controllers but aside from that the Evo II Pro, RTK and Enterprise models all currently have the same version.

From what I have been able to gather there are different versions for standard and smart controllers but aside from that the Evo II Pro, RTK and Enterprise models all currently have the same version.
It would be nice if I could actually locate a link the to the 2.38 it says is available on my controller.

Evo II Pro

Evo II Enterprise (Pro)

It is interesting to see that the RTK model has a different firmware than the Enterprise when I have the RTK module for the Enterprise...
Thank you so much for that link, much appreciated. Don't know why every search brought me to a different download site with different downloads. Going to fly tomorrow and see how many issues I had that are corrected. Do you know about the weather thing it mentioned? is that only for Enterprise?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller