Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware update

Nobody has it yet...this announcement is just another placebo.

Regardless, I immediately contacted CS when I saw it and said "I'm in"; this is the reply I got from Mistty A:

"Thanks for your interest. We currently have no info on what the process will look like to sign up for it or use it. I would stay tuned to our social pages for updates soon."

Kenneth did say that they wouldn't be releasing it until next week at the earliest.

They're only releasing the beta at this point, not the final. That's why, odds are, it won't be a simple download this time around...only when they go live with the final version.

(And how many times have we read "next week" over the last 7 months? Not holding my breath, but still secretly hoping.)

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Me too motorola is kicking their butt. Just got my firmware update for my moto360 2nd gen . They reaaaalllll slowwww. By the way do not and I stress do not wear one of these watches while u fly

Well, decades ago, a very wise man told me that to live a happy and positive life, I should avoid negative people so I think I will bow out of the discussion.

When we are able to download the firmware, there shouldn't be a problem downloading it to the 64 gig SD card that came with the XSP, should it? I've got some photos and video on there, but 27 gig of space left.

There will not be a problem using the 64 gig card Bama but you do want to transfer any photos and video to your computer. You will then want to format that card so it is clean and nothing will get in the way of a good firmware update. You do not want other files on the card you are going to use for the update.

There will not be a problem using the 64 gig card Bama but you do want to transfer any photos and video to your computer. You will then want to format that card so it is clean and nothing will get in the way of a good firmware update. You do not want other files on the card you are going to use for the update.
Having other files on there is what I was wondering about. I'll just buy another SD card to be safe. You have any idea how big of a file it may be?

Small, a one gig card will be plenty.
Why would you want to save all your files on that one SD card? Why not upload them someplace safe? SD cards do fail and then you are **** out of luck :)

Small, a one gig card will be plenty.
Why would you want to save all your files on that one SD card? Why not upload them someplace safe? SD cards do fail and then you are **** out of luck :)
I've got most everything on my pc. I'm gonna take another look at it, may just wipe the thing clean. Didn't think it could be that large of a file. Maybe this week!

I've started formatting my card at the beginning of every flight; forces me to work the post-flight workflow and get stuff where it belongs! Plus, it takes care of any glitches. I also have a helmet cam, and found that I must format that card for the same reason...ive lost entire rides due to glitches that could have been prevented by a format.

Sent using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials