Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware update

At the stroke of midnight, the pumpkin will turn in to a coach, waiting to take you
to the ball. :):p:D

Reactions: WildDoktor
When we are able to download the firmware, there shouldn't be a problem downloading it to the 64 gig SD card that came with the XSP, should it? I've got some photos and video on there, but 27 gig of space left.
Like a new restaurant....... I think I will wait and listen to what the people are saying......

From the Facebook page....
Heath Lawrence Early this week, plus in the comments he mentions not wanting to mess up anyone's weekend (remember the tiny adjustments we have mentioned being needed). That makes me think it'll be after the 4th. I'm sure most if not all of those adjustments are addressed in the open beta, but still. They are being careful. It also takes some getting used to flying on the new firmware. It's much improved, like a whole new bird.

From the Facebook page....
Heath Lawrence Early this week, plus in the comments he mentions not wanting to mess up anyone's weekend (remember the tiny adjustments we have mentioned being needed). That makes me think it'll be after the 4th. I'm sure most if not all of those adjustments are addressed in the open beta, but still. They are being careful. It also takes some getting used to flying on the new firmware. It's much improved, like a whole new bird.
Can't get used to something u don't have LOL

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja