Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FIRMWARE IS OUT GUYS

Bigbit,
Please, you and others who install the update to the beta, let us know how it looks and feels. The video on how to install the updates and that talks about the improvements, seem absolutely fantastic! I am excited. Thanks
Best thing I've seen and used for

The Starlink app is up to date and compass calibration still wants me to do it the old way
after new firmware update.

That is the new firmware. One for the X-StarWiFi and one for the X-Star premium
Got it, thanks again!

Allready made my first flight after updating the software.
Yaw issue definitely solved but autoland (really never use it) is far to fast. Position hold looks very good eventhough there was 0 windspeed at the time.
Took off the AeroNaut props and installed a brand new set of stock props and they are really noisy.
Flight behaviour is still very rough compared to the competition but it should be an easy task for a later FW upgrade.
I actually had my XSP allready packet up as it's up for sale on Ebay, thought I give it another chance but no, too little too late and specially after being informed by Autel that the Flir Duo camera/gimbal module, most probably, won't be available for the actual XSP model.

Yes. My last battery updated without the Optical Flow updating again.

Can't wait till my next flight. I was a little disappointed to see the .DNG missing EXIF data wasn't fixed, but if the yaw problem is fixed I will be happy.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but if you open a DNG file from lightroom into photoshop and reimport after edit, it will give you the time and day the image was shot.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain