Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firehouse Strobe

Txfirecop

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the Firehouse Strobe. I just had my first night flight and they are absolutely amazing. So if your n the fence about what strobe to buy, give this a serious look. You won’t be disappointed.
Disclaimer.....I do not work for or represent any individual or business that sells this strobe. Just pleased with the product and wanted to pass it along.

Thanks to Advexure for the fast Delivery and great customer service.

Reactions: advexure
They certainly are great strobes. Thanks for sharing and we appreciate the shout out. Safe flying! :cool:

I have a pair of their Arc IIs. They are great for spotting the drone against difficult backdrops, even in bright sunlight.

Last edited:
I have them as well and they are fantastic. They're currently on a custom built copter and my Solo. I just ordered the mounts to put them on the arms of the Evo now. The white strobes are visible and very helpful even in daylight. At night it looks like a manned aircraft approaching.

Can't buy Arc V in Perth, Australia. Agent told me they won't be released for another few weeks.

Can't buy Arc V in Perth, Australia. Agent told me they won't be released for another few weeks.

We would be able to ship the ARC V to you in Australia. I doubt something like USPS Priority Intl would be cost prohibitive on something small like these. Reach out to our support team if we can be of any assistance.

Ok
We would be able to ship the ARC V to you in Australia. I doubt something like USPS Priority Intl would be cost prohibitive on something small like these. Reach out to our support team if we can be of any assistance.
Ok thanks, will make some enquiries

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout