Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally it’s here....the multi charger!

jcmarceau

Reaction score
It’s there on autel website under evo accessories. Available to purchase. Good thing. Yeah.:)

I see it only charges two batteries at a time. 4 hours and 40 minutes to charge all 4 batteries.

Last edited:
I see it only charges two batteries at a time. 4 hours and 40 minutes to charge all 4 batteries.

It charges 2 batteries at a time. Pretty good considering my DJI Phantom Multi Charger only charges one battery at a time and then moves onto the next.

Also, the 4 hours 40 minutes is the total time if all the batteries are completely depleted.

It charges 2 batteries at a time. Pretty good considering my DJI Phantom Multi Charger only charges one battery at a time and then moves onto the next.

Also, the 4 hours 40 minutes is the total time if all the batteries are completely depleted.

People are already complaining about it not doing all 4 at a time. Most are happy with the DIY option that does all 4 at one time and at a cheaper price.

Reactions: WayneH
On my side I prefer a multicharger that is oem and not modified like DIY to fit the evo batteries. Also it doesn’t void my waranty and i am sure it will not ruin my batteries on a long period. And for the price ....if you can pay a minimum of 999$ usd to have a drone, I don’t understand that you cannot afford a multicharger of 79$ usd. Also the benefit of the multicharger is that you just put all the batteries on the charger and do not worry of plug and unplug each batteries one after one to charge them. I have 3 batteries and if it takes 3 hours or less to charge them without doing any plug and unplug .....thats cool for me.

On my side I prefer a multicharger that is oem and not modified like DIY to fit the evo batteries. Also it doesn’t void my waranty and i am sure it will not ruin my batteries on a long period. And for the price ....if you can pay a minimum of 999$ usd to have a drone, I don’t understand that you cannot afford a multicharger of 79$ usd. Also the benefit of the multicharger is that you just put all the batteries on the charger and do not worry of plug and unplug each batteries one after one to charge them. I have 3 batteries and if it takes 3 hours or less to charge them without doing any plug and unplug .....thats cool for me.

I agree with you. We have been waiting for this thing for 6 months and when it is finally released, people have to GRIPE about it.

I'm just happy to be able to plug in 4 batteries at once and let them charge, verses having to do one at a time!

Ordered mine yesterday, should be here next week sometime. Looking forward to it!

It sure sounds like one at a time. 1hr and 10mins each. Only difference from the charger that comes with Evo is you will not have to keep changing them off the single charger

So 2hr and 20mims sounds like one at a time. I have been waiting for this to come out and it's no better than the single charger.

Even if it does 2 at a time you are better off just buying the OEM charger for 59 bucks and save some cash. If you can't plug in two chargers then there is really something wrong with your life style but I guess we have remotes for everything now a days so why should I expect people to get off their couches to plug in a second charger. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TravisPNW
How about WE ALL just wait for people who ordered it and make some reviews. Then we can all decide.

Mine will be here next week!

I want one! Two at a time is one better than the Phantom 4 multicharger, which does them one at a time sequentially. And I wouldn’t be risking my warranty to save 20 bucks on an OEM charger.

Even if it does 2 at a time you are better off just buying the OEM charger for 59 bucks and save some cash. If you can't plug in two chargers then there is really something wrong with your life style but I guess we have remotes for everything now a days so why should I expect people to get off their couches to plug in a second charger. :rolleyes:

Funny GUY the thing is I don’t need to stay home while my batteries get charged like you ....lol

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d