Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Final Software Update Release?

When do you guys think the final release will come out?
That has a lot of variables. There might be a unknown issue like before and it gets pulled. Or it meets whatever Autel's requirements are for a Beta firmware to become official. Things like length of time as a beta, known issues resolved.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Notes

Welcome to Autel Robotics firmware beta program. This firmware package V1.3.30 contains following component updates:

COMPONENT VERSION
Camera V0.0.0.053
Flight Control V2.00.25
DSP V0.01.60
Repeater V1.01.50 (WiFi: V2.0.22)
Remote Controller V1.0.1.5
Battery V6.07
Optical Flow V0.6.8.0
Sonar V0.1.0.6
What’s New:

Optimized flight control algorithm. Improved response speed. Shorter braking distance. Faster max descending speed.
Fixed YAW issue. YAW sensitivity adjustment EXP is now available.
Optimized compass algorithm. Fixed crash issue caused by magnetic interference/compass abnormal.
The compass only needs one good calibration after update and no re-calibration needed (Compass calibration must be performed outdoor with strong GPS signals).
Enabled outdoor Starpoint function. Soft landing will kick in while landing.
No more IMU warm-up time.
Auto-takeoff altitude changed to 1.5m.
99 waypoints.
Digital zoom is available.
Pause works in autonomous modes. Pressing the pause button again will resume the previous action.
Motors won’t start in IOC mode.
Improved battery self-discharging control based on temperature.
Optimized power drop prevention for long-stored battery.
Bug fixes.
Notes:

Make sure you power off both the aircraft and the remote controller to complete the update after the LCD indicates that each update was successful. Power back on and you are ready to fly.
Once update is complete if any part of the update fails, power off the aircraft and remote controller and follow the same instruction provided on our website to retry the firmware update. How to perform a firmware update | Autel Robotics
Please note that various settings might be reset to factory defaults after firmware update. Readjust your preferred settings after the update to suit your needs.

Reactions: Delta Blue
Notes

Welcome to Autel Robotics firmware beta program. This firmware package V1.3.30 contains following component updates:

COMPONENT VERSION
Camera V0.0.0.053
Flight Control V2.00.25
DSP V0.01.60
Battery V6.07
Optical Flow V0.6.8.0
Sonar V0.1.0.6
What’s New:

Optimized flight control algorithm. Improved response speed. Shorter braking distance. Faster max descending speed.
Optimized compass algorithm. Fixed crash issue caused by magnetic interference/compass abnormal.
The compass only needs one good calibration after update and no re-calibration needed (Compass calibration must be performed outdoor with strong GPS signals).
99 waypoints.
Pause works in autonomous modes. Pressing the pause button again will resume the previous action.
Bug fixes.
Notes:

Make sure you power off both the aircraft and the remote controller to complete the update after the LCD indicates that each update was successful. Power back on and you are ready to fly.
Once update is complete if any part of the update fails, power off the aircraft and remote controller and follow the same instruction provided on our website to retry the firmware update. How to perform a firmware update | Autel Robotics
Please note that various settings might be reset to factory defaults after firmware update. Readjust your preferred settings after the update to suit your needs.
Just saying it states it is a Beta, and OP on my assumption was asking when we think a official non Beta of v1.3.30 would come out. Most likely because he does commercial flying or does not want to take a chance on a Beta version. [emoji2] I could be wrong though.

Notes

COMPONENT VERSION
Camera V0.0.0.053
Flight Control V2.00.25
DSP V0.01.60
Battery V6.07
Optical Flow V0.6.8.0
Sonar V0.1.0.6
What’s New:

99 waypoints.
Bug fixes.
Notes:

The firmware was successfully installed on my aircraft and batteries. I took it outside without props to test the system out while powered up but without launching. I could not get waypoints to work, that is, I could not create way points. Perhaps it was because my aircraft was activated but not launched with spinning props? I also tried saving waypoints, successfully, with no wifi, and save them. However, I was limited to 15 still and not 99. Tomorrow I will try out these things while actually flying and launching, when I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delta Blue
Yes I found the same as you. If the motors are running at least on my android I could not plot a course and with the system down i was back to the 15 waypoints. I will add this to the post for issues. If everyone posts problems in the same spot it will be easier to locate.
I will try as well, when I have a chance to see what I get.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58