Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Fall Colors

rkyleh

Reaction score
I went up this morning and got some of the first fall colors in the canyon. I should have waited until this afternoon the sun was wrong. These west facing canyons look better in afternoon sun. There should be a lot more color in a week or so.

Love it!

Headed out next week to see the kids/grandkids up in Logan, UT. This makes me/us all the more anxious to get started!
You should be able to see some great color up there. Good luck, looking forward to a video.

Very beautiful area, almost like a painting with all the colors. Some of your trees are further along changing colors then ours up here in Canada.

As I was watching the video and you were going along nice and slow it looked like the UAV had a bit of a wobble from side to side. It did not look like it was windy out. I notice this effect with my X-Star also and always wondered why it could not hold a better line of flight.

So pretty, so jealous. The intensity of the colors is amazing, what a gorgeous area. I’ve never lived anywhere with four seasons, more like two. I’ve seen those colors once in Glacier Park, but that’s it.

I don’t think Scottsdale will any any different
1) few trees, with no leaves
2) it was 104F yesterday...

Very beautiful area, almost like a painting with all the colors. Some of your trees are further along changing colors then ours up here in Canada.

As I was watching the video and you were going along nice and slow it looked like the UAV had a bit of a wobble from side to side. It did not look like it was windy out. I notice this effect with my X-Star also and always wondered why it could not hold a better line of flight.
You’re right, I actually kinda gave-up flying straight for very long since it’s so hard. Anafi looks better?

You’re right, I actually kinda gave-up flying straight for very long since it’s so hard. Anafi looks better?

You know I really have not checked to see if it is better. The Flight plan options are so bang on that is pretty much the only way I fly now. Sit on the couch and use team viewer to connect to my phone, call up the App and plot out my course on a 52 inch monitor, then go and fly it. Come home and edit what I got. I like simple LOL

I don't think it was the EVO wandering, I think it was the cluts holding the stick.

So pretty, so jealous. The intensity of the colors is amazing, what a gorgeous area. I’ve never lived anywhere with four seasons, more like two. I’ve seen those colors once in Glacier Park, but that’s it.

I don’t think Scottsdale will any any different
1) few trees, with no leaves
2) it was 104F yesterday...

Welcome to the desert:cool:

You know I really have not checked to see if it is better. The Flight plan options are so bang on that is pretty much the only way I fly now. Sit on the couch and use team viewer to connect to my phone, call up the App and plot out my course on a 52 inch monitor, then go and fly it. Come home and edit what I got. I like simple LOL
I like that simple process! I’ll try a flight maybe early tomorrow AM when it’s only 85F. It’s super quiet here, with 1 acre lots, I think folks will hear it though....

Obviously, this Hawaiian isn’t adapting too well to Cacti. The score so far:
Cacti: 36,864
Me -2
I gotta get some boots, flip-flops don’t cut it out here :(
View attachment 2696
Yow! Looks like you stepped on a prickly pear. Stay away from the Spanish bayonets if you get stuck with one of them it feels like a stiletto. Believe me I know.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Yow! Looks like you stepped on a prickly pear. Stay away from the Spanish bayonets if you get stuck with one of them it feels like a stiletto. Believe me I know.
91532A26-59DE-4485-97D6-48F3FA3C1DCE.jpeg
This kind of cactus is brutal. It drops golf-ball sized land mines that penetrate even leather gloves. Really hard to remove from skin. I tossed the socks...72383B5F-FA87-422F-9DBD-E0F07E630BA0.jpeg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy