Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

External charging smart controller

KWE

Reaction score
What to use if you want to extend battery lifetime of Smartcontroller battery ? Any recommandations ?

What to use if you want to extend battery lifetime of Smartcontroller battery ? Any recommandations ?
That's a good question ! I almost run the smart controller dry on one mission. I was praying the power would last long enough to finish the flight and get home.

I suppose you could use a power bank hooked up via USB ports. I haven't tried it. I'll have to try it on my next project just to see if it works when the controller is low on battery

That's a good question ! I almost run the smart controller dry on one mission. I was praying the power would last long enough to finish the flight and get home.

I suppose you could use a power bank hooked up via USB ports. I haven't tried it. I'll have to try it on my next project just to see if it works when the controller is low on battery
FWIW I used a power bank on the regular RC with my V1 and it worked just fine. Actually, it charged it faster than when I used the usb port on the battery charger.

Reactions: KWE and EBERLS
Check out the 300 model. 2 AC outlets, usb a, and usb c ports.
Thanks for the god advice. I purchased the 300 model and was flying last nigth for more then 7 hours and had still 100% power on the smart controller.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan