Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Test Orbit mode !

it's very easy i chose a point on the map, second i chose raduis , and altitude and let's go !
It used to be very choppy movement from the aircraft, was not fluid like yours is, maybe the last firmware update fixed it?

Real impressive video. What altitude were you set at and the degree on the gimbal was that varied or did you keep it the same at the same angle?

Reactions: Franlac
If all you are watching is the center of the video (the cross) yes it looks smooth. As you look to the outer edges the video becomes very jerky. This was the same problem the X-Star had. Orbits like this got rejected by clients and the users ended up going to another manufacturer to sell their real estate videos. The camera is still playing catch up as it did for the X-star.

Reactions: Autelguy
If all you are watching is the center of the video (the cross) yes it looks smooth. As you look to the outer edges the video becomes very jerky. This was the same problem the X-Star had. Orbits like this got rejected by clients and the users ended up going to another manufacturer to sell their real estate videos. The camera is still playing catch up as it did for the X-star.
Oh, yeah, now that you mentioned it, it does look a little choppy. I guess you have to know where to look, and the great view takes away the viewers attention away from the details.

Good Vision, it's real !!
I think the problem does not come from the drone ..
But because I filmed in 50fps.
If I repeat the same sequence tomorrow in 25 fps, I am sure that this problem disappears!

I would think the more frames you have per second the smoother the orbit should be but I could be wrong. Looking forward to seeing your updated test.

Real impressive video. What altitude were you set at and the degree on the gimbal was that varied or did you keep it the same at the same angle?
Merci
J'ai volé a 13 metres d'altitude, sur la dernière séquence j'ai fait descendre le EVO pendant le mode orbit, cela est trés simple a faire .

Thanks for the video. Are you using the 1.3.3 Beta Update? Is it me or does the POI (point of interest) seem to drift quite a bit? Are you yawing in order to keep the POI in the center? I definitely still see jerkyness in the video like Agustine mentioned. Was this ever corrected on the XStar since apparently it had the same issue? I hope this gets completely fixed before Autel goes live with the final release.

Reactions: Franlac
No new firmware in this vidéo, it's before the new update !
i think the speed is no good for orbit mode, i whant to try with the lowest speed ..
And of course the new firmware 1.3.3 that I downloaded with succés .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan