Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO photo EXIF

fireyo

Reaction score
Apologies here, newbie first post .

My problem is when I change photo date(EXIF)

date and time showed on the computer is wrong(2098/01/01)

where can i set up correct information?

Thank you for the assist.

Welcome to the forums.

Can you please upload one of these photos here? I believe your PC may be the problem and wish to confirm it.

Welcome to the forums.

Can you please upload one of these photos here? I believe your PC may be the problem and wish to confirm it.
D8138177-B44C-4E6A-8833-E220D8F9EFF9.jpeg
I upload photo from autel app.
Pic information is wrong too.

Welcome to the forums.

View attachment 5181
I upload photo from autel app.
date wrong
I need the photo directly from the SD Card.

Are you in Taiwan?
View attachment 5182

Thank you for your response.
I think there’s nothing went wrong in my PC, since when I download photo to my phone, the date information is incorrect as well.
And, yes I’m in Taiwan.

Aha! Taiwan. It's evident that the flux capacitor in his controller is faulty, thereby giving him the wrong present date.

Seriously, I have no clue.

Time Stamps are usually created from the Sattilites I believe. This is a common problem that I see a lot on every forum I belong to. Sometimes they will issue a firmware update to try and fix the problem but most times it either fails or just returns on the next update. No easy fix that I know of.

Time Stamps are usually created from the Sattilites I believe. This is a common problem that I see a lot on every forum I belong to. Sometimes they will issue a firmware update to try and fix the problem but most times it either fails or just returns on the next update. No easy fix that I know of.

I see, truly appreciated for both of you!

Look at the bright side. You can say tonight is new years eve in 1969! ?

On a serious note. there are free apps that will let you modify the EXIF data and correct the date.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy