Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO now available for preorder at B&H

I don’t know why the USA is the last to get certain things when they are released to the public? This is also common with Dewalt! I own a lot of their 20v tools but for some reason the U.K. gets the new stuff months before the USA? All I can think of is the USA has a larger consumer base and they can’t make enough product at first so they sell to countries with smaller populations? Just a theory

I don’t know why the USA is the last to get certain things when they are released to the public? This is also common with Dewalt! I own a lot of their 20v tools but for some reason the U.K. gets the new stuff months before the USA? All I can think of is the USA has a larger consumer base and they can’t make enough product at first so they sell to countries with smaller populations? Just a theory
I was told it's their way of testing products before introducing it to a larger market. Damage control and recalls are easier to manage in a smaller market. Milwaukee does the same thing. If I recall the conversation, Milwaukee bought Ryobi to release new products under. If it has problems, it doesn't trash their primary brand.

I found this interesting...
png.php

The USA public is both the most demanding, and the most litigious.

Last edited:
It's definitely an exciting new product. I'm anxious to get my hands on one as well.

Last edited:
I'm at FDIC in Indy and Autel is here saying it will be coming out in a couple weeks. What they are displaying is everything they have said from the beginning as far as Specs, technology, flight time, range, etc...evo.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller