Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO now available for preorder at B&H

Why doesnt Autel have a pre_order page for the evo? I hope the mavic 2 doesn't steal evo's thunder, looks like they are both headed for release about the same time...I read that the mavic 2 is already in mass production on dji forum...I wish Autel did better w updates and info. They post such worthless drivel sometimes....

I see the UK has them in stock too....slrhut.co.UK/product/ID1154C73/autobevo-_Autel-Robotics-EVO-/ 819.00 euro

Maybe Autel isn't shipping EVO to the USA....hopefully we will see some YouTube reviews soon from these countries..

LOL
I like this one.
IN STOCK AND BRAND NEW
Darn well better be brand new :)

Oh heck I will get the faster shipping to LOL

Available Shipping Options:
Free 5-8 Working Days (Free 5-8 Working Days) £03-5 Working Days (3-5 Working Days) £49.99

I would put your tax money in the bank to collect interest and the EVO has not even hit the production lines :)
I have no idea on how these companies have them listed at those prices as that has not even been determined. At CES it was only a suggested retail price of 999.99. What it ends up to be if and when it hits the market we will have to see.

Cool your jets

My guess is that the claim of "In Stock and ready to ship" is a marketing ploy to test interest. Probably reasons (legal?) the product cannot be listed as such in the US, hence the Canadian and UK ads. As soon as you go to checkout, you get the real truth that it's on back order.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Cool your jets

My guess is that the claim of "In Stock and ready to ship" is a marketing ploy to test interest. Probably reasons (legal?) the product cannot be listed as such in the US, hence the Canadian and UK ads. As soon as you go to checkout, you get the real truth that it's on back order.
Sure is fishy. It’s supposedly illegal in the US to advertise something as being “in stock”, when it isn’t — bait & switch.
Maybe they got mixed-up with bicycles? :)
https://evobicycle.com/bikes

I see the UK has them in stock too....slrhut.co.UK/product/ID1154C73/autobevo-_Autel-Robotics-EVO-/ 819.00 euro

Maybe Autel isn't shipping EVO to the USA....hopefully we will see some YouTube reviews soon from these countries..
Looks like this uk "shop" is a fake. It is only a P.O box that's being used by American citizens, nobody in the UK. I checked on the website and it shows many discontinued products but as "in stock" and "ready to ship"... then no description, no specs, no packing list for the said evo... finally if you add to cart and estimate shipping costs with any country, you'll have a 20% vat majoration (but this seller does not have a vat registration in the uk...). smells strange, isn't it?! if you're eager to keep your bucks, i would suggest to stay away from such scam sites (US broken/second hand grey goods sent (went sent) instead of genuine UK shop -> Tax and warranty frauds at a minimum). Check out some customers reviews here: slr hut any good? anyone bought from here before?: Open Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
Or here: Has anyone ever purchased from this site SLRHUT.CO.UK? - HotUKDeals
And here: SLR Huthttps://www.trustpilot.com/review/slrhut.co.uk?page=3
And the cherry on the cake: SlrHut is rated "Great" with 7.3 / 10 on Trustpilot

Last edited:
How optimistic is everyone that they'll have a 1" sensor available? I'd assume the $1299 price point. Just don't want to wait a year for the option.

How optimistic is everyone that they'll have a 1" sensor available? I'd assume the $1299 price point. Just don't want to wait a year for the option.

Right now even Autel say the 1" version is not confirmed for production and does not have any dates or prices, despite what was being said at CES by one or more of their staff, so no, I wouldn't have any confidence at all that you'll see it any time soon...

Right now even Autel say the 1" version is not confirmed for production and does not have any dates or prices, despite what was being said at CES by one or more of their staff, so no, I wouldn't have any confidence at all that you'll see it any time soon...
I currently have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and I'm worried the EVO camera wouldn't be much better.

Here's the P3A specs. Would the EVO camera be that much different?

Phantom 3 Advanced - Specs

If Autel drops the ball and does not produce it with a 1" camera sensor they are doomed before the first one is ever produced. You can bet the new Mavic Pro will have it and more, so Autel better come with their 'A' game.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I currently have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and I'm worried the EVO camera wouldn't be much better.

Here's the P3A specs. Would the EVO camera be that much different?

It depends what you use your aircraft for, but yes, the EVO camera has the potential to be better than your P3A.

It has the same field of view and aperture (f2.8) but it offers 4K video and 100mbps data rate.

If you shoot mainly still photos then the improvements will not matter that much to you, but for video the EVO specs are clearly ahead of your P3A.

As ever though the actual performance in the air will be the determining factor, no matter how good the camera is it still needs a stable platform to operate from and nobody really knows yet how good the EVO is going to be in that regard...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller