Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Kristin Xiong

Reaction score
The Smart Controller has been presold, and the official price is USD$1199. Do you guys think this product is worth buying?
I have also asked others about the shortcomings of this product, and most of them said it was too expensive to sell.Is there any possibility of reducing the price of this product?

There are many other posts on this already. Yes I think it is overpriced but it is what enough people who can afford it will pay. I have preordered mine and know it is a bit of a rip off, the price should be more like 800. But I decided to go for it as I have had enough at squinting at my iPad which is barely viewable in the sun or my small iPhone. Then the alternative is the crystal sky that gives you the brightness but is also expensive but with the smart controller you get the remote and huge distance gain in one. It must take me 5 minutes to click together all my accessories before I can fly - remote, add ons to remote so it is stronger, alien tech reception booster, iPad attachment, iPad, iPad cable and then the sun visor for the iPad!!

There are many other posts on this already. Yes I think it is overpriced but it is what enough people who can afford it will pay. I have preordered mine and know it is a bit of a rip off, the price should be more like 800. But I decided to go for it as I have had enough at squinting at my iPad which is barely viewable in the sun or my small iPhone. Then the alternative is the crystal sky that gives you the brightness but is also expensive but with the smart controller you get the remote and huge distance gain in one. It must take me 5 minutes to click together all my accessories before I can fly - remote, add ons to remote so it is stronger, alien tech reception booster, iPad attachment, iPad, iPad cable and then the sun visor for the iPad!!
You're right, the big screen is really attractive.Only when we buy and use it can we know whether the price is too high.I hope the features and screen are as good as we expect. ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58