Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro Cinematic 6K

great footage!! Hard to watch....you are correct @parkgt ...maybe its just uTube or my wi-fi? Benefit of the doubt. I like the "No Drones Allowed" sign on the lighthouse...lol
Faster movements of the drone or faster panning don't hold up well when shot at 24fps; the results are some degree of stutter. Just too much movement between frames to look smooth.

Faster movements of the drone or faster panning don't hold up well when shot at 24fps; the results are some degree of stutter. Just too much movement between frames to look smooth.
That's why you should use nd filters so that your shutter angle causes enough motion blur

Reactions: parkgt
People i know use ND foil cut-to-fit...
Or add motion blur in Post :p

BH is pre-ordering some made by polar pro. The rep told me they might have them as soon as next week.

That would be really fast! I asked the support three weeks ago and they didn't know about it. As soon as they are on sale i'll gladly take the PP filters. Have had them for all my drones and very happy with the quality. This is what i got.

Makenna, May 4, 11:12 AM PDT

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to PolarPro Support. We'd be happy to answer that question for you. While we have not been provided with any information at this time indicating filters for the Autel Evo 2 are in development, we'd be happy to pass along your interest to our development team for consideration. The best way to stay on top of any new product announcements is to keep an eye on our newsletter and our Instagram account. If you'd like to subscribe to the newsletter, enter your email address into the "Connect With Us" field at the bottom of any page on our site. You'll see an on-screen confirmation, after which the newsletter will begin appearing for you once a month.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'll keep an eye out for your response. Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Makenna
PolarPro Support

Reactions: parkgt
There seems to be a lot of confusion on these NDs. Polar pro isn't confirming it, bh isn't denying it, and on top of everything I called autel to figure out the filter thread size on the pro and they told me they can't tell me over the phone lol. What a mess.

This may not help, but I am getting extremely close to 28mm converting my imperial calipers to metric (EVO ll Pro). One would hope it is a standard size and thread. Of course even if a filter fits it may vignette depending on thickness etc. and weight may be crucial for gymbal calibration/performance.

One big issue is it seems the threads needed for E2 NDs need to be internal vs external as on most cameras filters.

great footage!! Hard to watch....you are correct @parkgt ...maybe its just uTube or my wi-fi? Benefit of the doubt. I like the "No Drones Allowed" sign on the lighthouse...lol

I had this problem when I first got the Mavic 2 Pro. I found it was the difference came in when editing and the library project was defaulting to 30 fps but the footage was 24 and so it would stutter like every 6th frame by extending it slightly. When I made sure to set the project to the same it worked better. The real solution IMO is to record in 30 fps.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen