Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II photos and videos

Colt45

Reaction score
SD card is unreadable/corrupt. I can see photos in flight log. Is there any way to get them or do i have to flight again with new sd card? I don’t mind taking it for a spin but previous videos and pictures looked good. Any suggestions.

SD card is unreadable/corrupt. I can see photos in flight log. Is there any way to get them or do i have to flight again with new sd card? I don’t mind taking it for a spin but previous videos and pictures looked good. Any suggestions.

Typically, when an SD card is "corrupt" it is the file table that is unreadable/inaccurate vs the actual data on the card. If you are on a Windows PC you can try running chkdsk against it. So if your SD card drive letter is E:\ for example then I would open an elevated PowerShell window and type chkdsk E: If chkdsk reports that it found some problems then I would run chkdsk E: /F to attempt to fix the problems.

There are additional tools out there that could possibly fix problems that chkdsk can't fix, but they are very questionable at best, a virus or malware at worse, so since the data in this particular case is not that important I would not try recovering the data beyond chkdsk.

Also, it is very rare for SD cards to get corrupted, if you are using Lexar branded microSD cards I would switch immediately to SanDisk. I have been using the Extreme Pros for years in all of my cameras without a problem. I would also consider switching card readers. Cheap card readers are a common cause of corruption as well. I had a few corrupted SD cards that I had to recover before I figured out it was the card reader so I now only use SanDisk branded card readers as well.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d