Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO fwd leg

drshiwas

Reaction score
Hello guys,

so i have this small issue with my EVO. Looks like previous owner hit something with fwd r/h leg and it became little bit loose as it visible in the picture. So first question is how hard is to replace this leg and second questions is does anybody have spare leg FWD R/H. Before any suggestions i'v tried to tight the bolts but it seems that leg became loose from construction so it's impossible to tight more. So if anybody have some picture of how to remove this leg i would appreciate, and more so if somebody could sell me this leg :)

Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3219.jpg
    IMG_3219.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 42
Hello guys,

so i have this small issue with my EVO. Looks like previous owner hit something with fwd r/h leg and it became little bit loose as it visible in the picture. So first question is how hard is to replace this leg and second questions is does anybody have spare leg FWD R/H. Before any suggestions i'v tried to tight the bolts but it seems that leg became loose from construction so it's impossible to tight more. So if anybody have some picture of how to remove this leg i would appreciate, and more so if somebody could sell me this leg :)

Many thanks!
I have a crashed body with two good front legs and a broken back leg I would be willing to sell to you. But you would have to buy the whole thing.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fdragon