Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo features

beside all the obvious features or lack thereof a few are not so obvious:
1. There is no ability to fly FPV, right? The best you can do is Google cardboard VR "glasses". At least that is what the Autel info guy told me on a chat. He did seem to indicate that there were 2 section indicating it would be 3D??? Or is there a workaround? The key to this seems to be because the video is hardwired to the controller instead of on a separate WiFi connection.
2. The rear sensors are only sensors and do not perform any collision avoidance. One tester apparently thought it would have stopped since it did sense him. Ouch!
3. The collision avoidance actually flies around or over objects instead of stopping like the Mavic Air does?? Not sure of this as one video showed it flying around a tree and another showed it stopping in front of a person.
4. is video recorded on the phone also?
5. Does the mapping require the phone to be connected to a data network?

Other than that why should I consider an Evo?
i picked an evo because i was fed up spending 5 minutes of flight time on NFZ crap
theres a setting in the evo to fly fpv,not sure if this is what your referring to

Last edited:
FPV mode basically locks the camera. Here is a guy flying around in FPV mode with an XSP. It would be a very fun way to fly with FPV goggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: skimcoat

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan