Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo batteries

You can check the number of discharge cycles in the Autel Explorer app. I don't recall seeing the actual hours of use.

Is there away to see the hours on the drone and the cycles on each battery
Upload your logs to Air Data and have a complete history of your flights, which batteries used, battery charge cycles and much more.

Upload your logs to Air Data and have a complete history of your flights, which batteries used, battery charge cycles and much more.
Thankyou were do I find this airdata. Love the drone but he will be benched until warm weather comes back. But iam hoping to get more from him then I do with my solo. 1st flight was great but iam worried about some of the articles I have been seeing and I hope those are negative people because I really enjoy this and just payed 700$ for it. Expecting much more from the evo after hours of reading and comparing. Money does not grow on trees right

Thankyou were do I find this airdata. Love the drone but he will be benched until warm weather comes back. But iam hoping to get more from him then I do with my solo. 1st flight was great but iam worried about some of the articles I have been seeing and I hope those are negative people because I really enjoy this and just payed 700$ for it. Expecting much more from the evo after hours of reading and comparing. Money does not grow on trees right
No worries, find airdata here at airdata.com there is a free version, or, paid versions for tracking large numbers of flights (e.g. into the thousands). Once you get an airdata account, you will get token from airdata that you plug into your autel explorer app to sync with airdata. Once that is setup, you simply go to autel explorer app, top right corner, click on icon, select Flight Records, you should see your flights, select top right cloud icon, it should ask for a password, or to set one up for sync.

You should then see pop up Fight Record Management (Syncronize or Clear Local), select Syncronize, select One, Six, or All, then select Start, wait for it to complete the syncronize. Note that when you go into Flight Records, you can see some info, however there is more (or at least easier to view) via Airdata. Oh, sometimes it can take awhile for the data to sync and process in the background to airdata, sometimes it can be very quick.

As for cold weather flying, flew last night it was 16F, trick is to have a wind block, keep batteries warm before flight, have good gloves like the Moshi's. Otoh, if you dont need or want to fly, waiting until warm weather is also nice :).

No worries, find airdata here at airdata.com there is a free version, or, paid versions for tracking large numbers of flights (e.g. into the thousands). Once you get an airdata account, you will get token from airdata that you plug into your autel explorer app to sync with airdata. Once that is setup, you simply go to autel explorer app, top right corner, click on icon, select Flight Records, you should see your flights, select top right cloud icon, it should ask for a password, or to set one up for sync.

You should then see pop up Fight Record Management (Syncronize or Clear Local), select Syncronize, select One, Six, or All, then select Start, wait for it to complete the syncronize. Note that when you go into Flight Records, you can see some info, however there is more (or at least easier to view) via Airdata. Oh, sometimes it can take awhile for the data to sync and process in the background to airdata, sometimes it can be very quick.

As for cold weather flying, flew last night it was 16F, trick is to have a wind block, keep batteries warm before flight, have good gloves like the Moshi's. Otoh, if you dont need or want to fly, waiting until warm weather is also nice :).
Thankyou gs

Reactions: gschulzuio

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren