Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 V3 landed by me yesterday

Its an amazing drone and to be honest I have only taken out my Mavic 3 once after I got this drone BUT I had some questions about it that I posted to the Autel Facebook groups and compared the settings and display to the Mavic 3 but a lot of toxic people on those groups who don't like the mention of Dji so I got no help. For me the drone is advertised to fly 15km like the Mavic 3, I got 12km with the M3 but with this drone only will manage 7km and that is pushing the battery limits with no wind, also when the drone is powered on, on a fully charged battery before takeoff it should show 40 minutes flight time like the Mavic 3 shows 45 minutes on the RC Screen but this only shows 30 minutes, also yaw settings are very inaccurate - I changed it to 0.2 but the drone yaws so fast that you cannot do manual Orbits with it, any slight movements throw the video out.
Good to hear mate, thou it sounds like one or two things needs an update. Is it on FCC?

Yeah the range is very good compared to Mavic but would have been better if the battery was as good.
But with it not showing correct battery readings, dont you think there maybe more left in it and an update will maybe give you another 5-8 mins?

But with it not showing correct battery readings, dont you think there maybe more left in it and an update will maybe give you another 5-8 mins?
That's what I am hoping for. The Evo Lite+ showed the exact same thing when I had first got it and an update fixed it but asking this on the Autel Facebook pages just gets toxic comments.

Reactions: GrimtheViking

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy