Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 V3 landed by me yesterday

lol if u think autel will fly anything like the Mavic 3 you will be disappointed

TBH, after flying the Evo 2 V3, I prefer the Autel. It is just such a solid drone, and the transmission range kills the Mavic 3. I can get behind house and trees and not drop a bar of signal. My Mavic 3 at 1 spot always could not go past 800 meters but the V3 went to 2km easily and still had full signal. This drone flies much slower than the Mavic 3 in normal mode but it's really impressive.

TBH, after flying the Evo 2 V3, I prefer the Autel. It is just such a solid drone, and the transmission range kills the Mavic 3. I can get behind house and trees and not drop a bar of signal. My Mavic 3 at 1 spot always could not go past 800 meters but the V3 went to 2km easily and still had full signal. This drone flies much slower than the Mavic 3 in normal mode but it's really impressive.
Awesome! Nice to hear that the signal is improved because with my V2 enterprise I usually having signal issues with the SC. I also think the Autel is rock solid compared with the Mavic3.

Autel 2 V3 feels good to use, but each has its own advantages

Seems like no one is trying out the new standout feature, Moonlight2. Can't find any tests on YouTube and there's a void to fill there which would probably get a good bit of views. If you're near a city, can you shoot some 24fps moonlight footage for comparison purposes?

Reactions: edgardcafe
Seems like no one is trying out the new standout feature, Moonlight2. Can't find any tests on YouTube and there's a void to fill there which would probably get a good bit of views. If you're near a city, can you shoot some 24fps moonlight footage for comparison purposes?
I will be shooting this but we have constant rain and it only stops when I am at work lol.

Hi Suren, What flight time are you getting mate.
Have not managed to fly it till the battery drains due to weather but the longest was 20 minutes to 6km away and 6km back with some wind and the drone handled well. Trust me, this drone kills the Magic 3 in performance but like I said it is not as fast and colour is a little over saturated but it is rock solid. As you know, it's very hard for me to be happy with a drone right off the bat but with this drone I am pleased.

Have not managed to fly it till the battery drains due to weather but the longest was 20 minutes to 6km away and 6km back with some wind and the drone handled well. Trust me, this drone kills the Magic 3 in performance but like I said it is not as fast and colour is a little over saturated but it is rock solid. As you know, it's very hard for me to be happy with a drone right off the bat but with this drone I am pleased.
Really good to hear, yeah if you are pleased with it I take that as a good recommendation. got one lined up, just enquiring about the import tax and how the support here in the UK/Europe is.. Chinese company called Autelevodrone.com, any knowledge of these would be appreciated.

Really good to hear, yeah if you are pleased with it I take that as a good recommendation. got one lined up, just enquiring about the import tax and how the support here in the UK/Europe is.. Chinese company called Autelevodrone.com, any knowledge of these would be appreciated.
I would not buy from that company, they are known and I also had an issue where they give you a hard time for returns. I had 2 issues with them with my Lite +. Buy from Autel in USA is you can get them to ship to you, its not worth the headache to deal problem dealers.

I would not buy from that company, they are known and I also had an issue where they give you a hard time for returns. I had 2 issues with them with my Lite +. Buy from Autel in USA is you can get them to ship to you, its not worth the headache to deal problem dealers.
@advexure and @Empire Drone are both great dealers to work with and also support the forums. I've had a fantastic experience with Advexure and always look there first when I need anything.

@advexure and @Empire Drone are both great dealers to work with and also support the forums. I've had a fantastic experience with Advexure and always look there first when I need anything.
I have bought from @advexure as well and had an amazing customer services experience. I’m thinking to buy the Evo 2 v3 with SC and most probably will buy from @advexure but before buying it, I have to figure out what to do with my Autel Enterprise v2.

Nice one Suren. Are you still pleased overall with the V3.
Its an amazing drone and to be honest I have only taken out my Mavic 3 once after I got this drone BUT I had some questions about it that I posted to the Autel Facebook groups and compared the settings and display to the Mavic 3 but a lot of toxic people on those groups who don't like the mention of Dji so I got no help. For me the drone is advertised to fly 15km like the Mavic 3, I got 12km with the M3 but with this drone only will manage 7km and that is pushing the battery limits with no wind, also when the drone is powered on, on a fully charged battery before takeoff it should show 40 minutes flight time like the Mavic 3 shows 45 minutes on the RC Screen but this only shows 30 minutes, also yaw settings are very inaccurate - I changed it to 0.2 but the drone yaws so fast that you cannot do manual Orbits with it, any slight movements throw the video out.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller