Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 v2 parting out

Reaction score
Autel evo 2 pro v2 8 k, Last crash I replaced the broken parts, but couldn't locate a some ribbon cables , so I decided since it was complete torn down to part it out ,all parts are ether new or in perfect condition, got 1 battery , controller, the 9k camera 3 new sets of blades,text or call Chris 907-205-7612

Last edited:
Brother, that's about the only part that I didn't replace, it's got some crack lines in both the rear arm cages, sorry

Brother, that's about the only part that I didn't replace, it's got some crack lines in both the rear arm cages, sorry
It Figures LOL..thanks but are you getting rid of it? also the orange shell with the front sensors?

It Figures LOL..thanks but are you getting rid of it? also the orange shell with the front sensors?
The shell is 100%, front and rear sensors are toast , BUT! I ordered new ones about 3 weeks ago, been on backorder, I should have them in the next 10 days, if interested u can have it when it comes in, 50 bucks

Would you be willing to ship to an FPO AE address (military but the same as shipping to Chicago) in a USPS Flat Rate box? How do you prefer to take payment?

The shell is 100%, front and rear sensors are toast , BUT! I ordered new ones about 3 weeks ago, been on backorder, I should have them in the next 10 days, if interested u can have it when it comes in, 50 bucks
Tracked the sensors, I'll have em tomorrow

so what is left on this and to my original question "Would you be willing to ship to an FPO AE address (military but the same as shipping to Chicago) in a USPS Flat Rate box? How do you prefer to take payment?"

Thanks!

so what is left on this and to my original question "Would you be willing to ship to an FPO AE address (military but the same as shipping to Chicago) in a USPS Flat Rate box? How do you prefer to take payment?"

Thanks!
Everything u see I still have, paypal and yes to the shipping

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy