Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro V2 Assent Velocity Setting

andrew124C41

Reaction score
I have my drone speed set at either 11 or 22 mph. I noticed on settings one can set limits for both assent and decent velocity. There are 2 sliders with a push button on the side.

I really don't need either of these but I noticed that while the decent slider works, when I set the assent slider to anything but the no minimum, it reverts to the lowest velocity, about 6 mph. Autel support was not able to find a fix for this and wanted me to send the drone back.

Here is how I tried to set it .

Screenshot_20221006-191744_Autel Explorer.jpg

Here is what happens after I close it.
Screenshot_20221006-191804_Autel Explorer.jpg

I also tried this on beginner mode and there was no difference in the result.

Again, nor really important to me... Just curious if anyone else noticed this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GM Dave
I have my drone speed set at either 11 or 22 mph. I noticed on settings one can set limits for both assent and decent velocity. There are 2 sliders with a push button on the side.

I really don't need either of these but I noticed that while the decent slider works, when I set the assent slider to anything but the no minimum, it reverts to the lowest velocity, about 6 mph. Autel support was not able to find a fix for this and wanted me to send the drone back.

View attachment 15015

View attachment 15016

I will give mine a try and get back to you here in the post.
I use a smart controller and never noticed but the settings revert back to default and the radio buttons turn off.
It's way to windy today to fly here by Lake Ontario but if I go out I'll find a valley and try if the wind is low.
I Last time I flew I noticed the drone was descending real slow and was wondering why.

Update: Anddrew124c41
I tried all the settings I could with the sliders and nothing worked. The settings always revert back to off with no change to upward or downward speeds.
I had a hard time watching the SC screen there was a hawk that wouldn't leave it alone and time was limited to darkness.
One thing I notice that after climbing vertical for 12 or 15 ft the drone picked up speed but thats were I didn't look at the SC to see how fast.
If I find anything in the future I will get back to you.

Last edited:

View attachment 15015

View attachment 15016

I have never changed those settings so I never noticed it, but many things revert back to their default settings after the drone reboots (i.e. Ludicrous Mode, landing light, navigation lights off, etc.). I have documented the ones I found here, as well as many other quirks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials