Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 pro camera problem.

Lmeanmugg

Reaction score
I’m new to this forum. I got my new Evo 2 Pro yesterday from Amazon. Got everything charged up and have been looking into settings and the like for months. At any rate everything seems to be working but the camera displays a grey. It’s almost like there is a lens cover on (which there is not). All the telemetry is reading as it should. I flew the drone to 20 feet and let it hover as I continued to check to see if I were missing something in the settings. I was hoping to get a return from Amazon but now have to wait and go through Autel this Monday. Anyone know what the issue might be? This is my first rodeo with Autel. Been flying a Mavic pro for about 100 hours. A little disappointed but have Faith this was the right choice in the end.

Hit the camera in lower right, can check your camera settings. As previous poster said, sounds like Color is set to Log which is Sony Slog for Evo.

Reactions: Lmeanmugg
Turn on camera mode for photos, then at bottom right - go into settings and scroll down to reset camera settings to default. Then try again. With default all should come back to normal. If its wrong with this then looks like you got broken one.

Reactions: Lmeanmugg
A thought from out of leftfield here, it's not a slow card issue perchance?
I appreciate all the responses. After speaking with Autel this morning they said to ask Amazon for a refund. I mailed it out before I saw these replies. I appreciate the help. I hope the next unit will work out of the box. A little disappointing but I believe Autel is the right choice based upon all the research I’ve done.

Reactions: Alex of Oz
I appreciate all the responses. After speaking with Autel this morning they said to ask Amazon for a refund. I mailed it out before I saw these replies. I appreciate the help. I hope the next unit will work out of the box. A little disappointing but I believe Autel is the right choice based upon all the research I’ve done.
That is the unfortunate part of buying modern electronic devices, that even the most reputable of companies with the finest QC can still have the odd part get in to the mix that creates unknowns like this! Well done on not creating a tempest in a teapot over it though. Here's to hoping the next unit proves as reliable as the greater majority have proven to be and that you have many years of happy flying ahead with your orange bird! :cool:

I just lost all video image on my remote and also on the explorer app - this is an Autel problem, I am trying to be patient and came over from DJI and now this 5 day old drone isn't air worthy. Calling Autel in the AM but not good.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d