Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro 6K Chicago Night Footage

Some beautiful Chicago nighttime fun from last night with my Evo 2 Pro 6K. If you guys on YouTube feel free to subscribe too to show some love. Aloha

Had no idea Chicago looks that good at night; unfortunately all you hear about Chicago is the bad news. Nice footage, many people don't realize how good night footage can look in a well lit city.

what did you use to color grade the log footage? and what editing software were you using?
thanks. great footage
Final Cut Pro and Buttery Films LUT's so you know. But I do use the LUT that is for the Evo 2 Pro on the Autel downloads site too. Basically add the correct LUT and then use a color wheels adjustment and fine tune and then add a bit of fine sharpening with a Final Cut plugin I have....let me know if this helps. I should have a YouTube video on this as well if you like to look at my channel and subscribe too which helps. YouTube.com/AtortPhotography

thanks for the info. I will join your channel for sure. always ready to learn more. I love that blueish metallic look to your night shots. very slick. Did you get the general package from Buttery for the Autel?? Don't see a package for them.

thanks for the info. I will join your channel for sure. always ready to learn more. I love that blueish metallic look to your night shots. very slick. Did you get the general package from Buttery for the Autel?? Don't see a package for them.
I think I got the natural rec709 and creative LUT package. Buy whatever you think can’t really go wrong with too many fun to play and see what you can create visually. You really want to start color grading with a nice contrast LUT and then build from there.

There isn’t I don’t believe specific but u can plug and play and see what works. The autel LUT on autel’s site works decent too. But good to have more than one to choose from of course. They are pretty cheap so.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials