Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 firmware update?

I'm crossing my fingers that they work on the waypoint functionality. I set up my first mission a few weeks ago and the way it works doesn't work for me. It's very mechanical. Fly to point A, stop, yaw to face next point, fly to point B, stop, yaw to face next point, etc. I guess I was spoiled by having my first waypoint experience on a Parrot Bebop. Very smooth, very controllable, very flexible.

I have already explained at length that it will not be able to do a smooth flight like the Evo 2, just like the Yuneec 520 because it shares the same flight programming system based on a PX4 platform. who is unable to make turns, who must slow down at the waypoint, to change direction or altitude. etc .... I will not repeat the apology for the system. I have said enough on this forum (as on the Yunnec one).
The only thing to do is to completely change the flight system, all the electronics and therefore to make a new drone. Which they haven't even done with the Evo 2.
Obviously, the Px4 platform is the cheapest to build and program. It's almost in the public domain.
If you want a device that wants to do what you want in flight planning this is happening on another flight platform so use another producer.
Why do you think Litchi is not interested in the Evo series, simply because he is unable to apply his flight programming to these devices.

Cross your fingers if you like, but watch out for cramps.

End of topic.

And then don't be naive enough to believe that he can add a feature on the Evo 1 that could hurt the sale of the Evo 2.

yeah EVO1 is done guys , after the big reset , i think a lot of drones are gonna die out quick. to make way for a new drone protocol. i suggest not using your phone with the autel drones, due to over the air update failure caused by the phones wifi or cell connection

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat