Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DRONELINK with EVO 2 Pro

DaveMH

Reaction score
Anyone trying the Dronelink beta for the EVO?
Very hopeful that DL gets the interface working, would love to have another option for missions & flight programing.
I joined DL but can't find any link to download the beta version.

Anyone trying the Dronelink beta for the EVO?
Very hopeful that DL gets the interface working, would love to have another option for missions & flight programing.
I joined DL but can't find any link to download the beta version.
Hey Dave. I can't wait to give Dronelink a try on the EVO II Pro! I used Dronelink pretty heavily with my Mavic Mini and I loved the ability to pre-program my missions. From my perspective it is a very capable software. In order to gain access to the Beta you need to be at an "Elite" access/subscription level. I am looking to upgrade to that level very soon.

Reactions: DaveMH
I've loaded the beta (IOS version) and successfully connected to the drone thru the autel controller (without props attached). I haven't flown with the beta yet. Being able create a plan on desktop and access it on the IOS Dronelink is really nice.
Has anyone logged flight time with the beta yet?

Has anyone successfully used Dronelink yet for a mission snd if so, does it have the ability to just flyover a waypoint and not pause?

What I would give to be able to use my dronelink elite on the smart controller. I use it with my dji bird and it works great!

I have flown (2) successful missions utilizing Dronelink with my EVO II Pro 6k V1 drone. And yes it has the ability to fly to/over a way point without pausing. I'll try to up load a video If I remember.
Nice thank you for the response

Nice thank you for the response
Here is what the mission layout looks like. The raw footage was over 2GB, so I'll have to cutout a section (to reduce the file size) that covers multiple waypoints to give you an idea of how it looked.

Attachments

• Dronlink_EVOII.jpg
    Dronlink_EVOII.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 15

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm