Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dorian - a scary storm

I cannot fathom on how anyone can clean something like that up. Where do you but all that rubbish? Abaco is nothing but a waist land with dead bodies everywhere. Who would ever want to return to that to start over?
Nothing like what happened in the Bahamas but the reason why I moved here is because we flooded 4 times at the last place I was living. I was living in a 5th wheel (I was a full time RV'er). Fortunately I moved the RV in time to not get damage. The water came up during the night to where I was in two feet of water when I walked down the steps. Water raised a total of about 29 feet on the Sacramento River. It was a mess that i'd never like to see again.
It'll likely take years for them to clean that sh** up. I can't imagine the body situation.

This was the last picture I took before moving the 5th wheel. I didn't have time to move the shed or stuff on the picnic table because the water was coming up so fast. I lost all that. It went down the Sacramento River. The water went up another 7 feet after that picture. 4 campers and a truck were crushed by trees during this one flood. 2 of the campers the people were still in them. Fortunately they were not hurt.
20170109_112535.jpg

Last edited:
What will happen is, the govmnt will bulldoze the entire area and bury, burn, recycle eveeything. Most people will return, because they don't have anywhere to go.

I saw a video from a survivor on Abaco and he was saying they are starting to burn all the bodies as they have no where to keep them in hopes of keeping the disease out break to a minimum.

• Wow
Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy