Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does The USB Port Location Bug You Too?

I've been searching for a cable with a right angled connector on the large end only, but so far no luck. I see them with both ends angled, or the small end angled. You wouldn't need an adapter with that. Maybe my Google skills are lacking.

I've been searching for a cable with a right angled connector on the large end only, but so far no luck. I see them with both ends angled, or the small end angled. You wouldn't need an adapter with that. Maybe my Google skills are lacking.
No, your doing it right, but there are not any like you seek that are short. Guys, he is referring to a cable with the correct ends, no adapters needed. It doesn't exist in a short cable as far as I can tell.

TJ, I just ordered the ones like you have from the jungle. Had a little reward points money built up, made them kinda cheap.

I'm surprised they would recommend that, since they don't like the idea of an adapter.

That would actually not be an adapter per say. Just an alternative data cable.
I did find a data cable that I think will work perfect for me here Reversible USB 3.1 USB-C Angled to 90 Degree Left Angled A Male Data Cable | eBay
It's 12 inches long and because both ends are 90 degree left it should work perfect (I use my cell phone so if you're using a tablet it may not quite reach).
I'll update with pics when I get it in case anyone is wondering how it has or hasn't worked.
Left angled will come out the left side of the remote when looking at it from the front then cross over to the micro usb port just in front of the phone holder then go to the phone pointing down. If that makes sense.

Last edited:
That would actually not be an adapter per say. Just an alternative data cable.
I did find a data cable that I think will work perfect for me here Reversible USB 3.1 USB-C Angled to 90 Degree Left Angled A Male Data Cable | eBay
It's 12 inches long and because both ends are 90 degree left it should work perfect (I use my cell phone so if you're using a tablet it may not quite reach).
I'll update with pics when I get it in case anyone is wondering how it has or hasn't worked.
Left angled will come out the left side of the remote when looking at it from the front then cross over to the micro usb port just in front of the phone holder then go to the phone pointing down. If that makes sense.
Update yet?

Update yet?
I just received it today and it was not the right one. Found out the micro data cable I need is a micro B so it was too big for my phone.
I'm buying another cable I'm hoping will work now. It's USB 2.0 though, so I'm not sure if the controller USB port is 3.0 or 2.0 or if it matters.
Again it's coming from China so I'll have a little wait till I get this one too.

Reactions: Squirrel!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga