Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does anyone know what MicroIII640T_V0_29_D20200922.dat on SD Card is after performing EVO 2 V1 Firmware Update v2.7.30?

AYasgur

Reaction score
Hi All,
I just updated my EVO 2 V1 with Firmware Update v2.7.30. I copied "Model-C_FW_V2.7.30_Standard_RC_ONLY.bin" file to a micro SD card and firmware update was successful on first battery. When I checked the SD card afterwards, I see the file "MicroIII640T_V0_29_D20200922.dat" (size 2.4 MB) was written to the micro SD Card. Does anyone know what that file is for or if I can delete it? Previous firmware update 2.7.25 did not write a file like this to the micro SD card, so I wasn't sure if this is just because v2.7.30 is a Beta update. Thanks for any feedback - Andy.

Additional observation - this file wasn't written to the micro SD card after completing the second battery's firmware update, so not sure why.

The clue here is that the 640T is the designation of a thermal camera. It wasn't needed, if you don't have one installed. Why it wasn't erased off the card as are all the other component files after a complete MicroSD install (typically) is the mystery. I recommend double checking all the component software modules against the table on the Autel site to make sure everything got installed regardless

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials