Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does anyone know if the Evo will, in Dynamic Track mode...

When the Anafi first came out I saw a video from a fellow who tried to follow a RC Plane at his clubs air field. It did a pretty good job until the plane got to a spot where it kind of faded into the gray colored sky line. The Anafi lost the subject plane and with the speed of the plane could not reconnect . I have tried to find that video again but I could not.

DJI drones do gain altitude in follow me mode. How, it's magic!
Well DJI drones do this in Active Track mode too!! It's called "active attack mode" Attacks people or other drones. DJI been having this with every drone since the Spark.
Drone vs drone
Mavic vs people

Well DJI drones do this in Active Track mode too!! It's called "active attack mode" Attacks people or other drones. DJI been having this with every drone since the Spark.
Drone vs drone
Mavic vs people

Lol! This must be what is like to see the world from a wasps point of view. The look on that guy's face everytime it started coming down at him was priceless.

If I had a nickel for every time I accidentally selected 'seek and destroy' instead of 'dynamic track'...

Last edited:
Thing is, Dynamic Track won't make the drone lose altitude, only gain. So the video where the drone goes down was caused by the pilot or autolanding.

Thing is, Dynamic Track won't make the drone lose altitude, only gain. So the video where the drone goes down was caused by the pilot or autolanding.
I was thinking about that while watching the videos, in all of them it looked like the drones were almost targeting the pilots (subjects, whatever). I can't think of any standard user error that would cause that.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791