Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DOA

deville1968

Reaction score
One of the first Dual 640T in Germany arrived today . "Gimbal not ready" messages and no Camera settings possible

Frustrating, but sht happens

• Sad
Reactions: Tufargon
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Explorer app on the device you are using? We have seen this specific error occur and it was app related.

Reactions: PingSpike
I have used a device which was already in use for another device ( 6k ) . But I could try another device

I get this setting mostly all the time when the EVO is sitting on uneven surfaces during startup. I simply pick up the unit and place it in another position and that will clear the error message and she takes off!!

• Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
Tried moving to another surface also a couple of times (as this was described when I searched about that error) , does not make any difference. Connected now another device also. No luck. I will get it replaced

However, the camera is still working (just no settings possible , and "N/A in all below settings in the menu) but what I see so far already is stunning

Tried moving to another surface also a couple of times (as this was described when I searched about that error) , does not make any difference. Connected now another device also. No luck. I will get it replaced

However, the camera is still working (just no settings possible , and "N/A in all below settings in the menu) but what I see so far already is stunning

I am guessing that you have already done a full calibration.... I hope that it is replaced if you cannot get it to operate properly. Did you contact Autel by phone??

No. I will get it replaced by the German Main Distributor. So no worries, just loosing some time for my project

No. I will get it replaced by the German Main Distributor. So no worries, just loosing some time for my project
Which firmware version? If its 2.5 go the downgrade to 2.3.3. Were alot of dumb gimbal issues in 2.5.

Yes, I heard about them. Unfortunately the problem did exist from the beginning (it was delivered with 2.3.3 ) . I then upgraded to 2.5. and the problem is exactly the same

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy