Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI props on X-Star?

I believe DJI props do not screw on like the Autel. I think they snap on. I am sure the guys that have both kind can confirm this.

Go to Best Buy, and get some Autel props. I would not run n the risk. I heard folks tried Autel props on their Phantoms 1-2s, but made them fly funny.

I believe DJI props do not screw on like the Autel. I think they snap on. I am sure the guys that have both kind can confirm this.
I have them here with me at work, and they are threaded. These were for a Phantom 2, my son has a P3 standard, I'm pretty sure they'll fit his. I was just curious if they might fit mine. I'll just find out when I get home. If they fit, then I've got an extra set of props, if not I'll give them to him.

OK, for what' it's worth, they do work. I only had two, so if I were going to use them long term, I would rather have all four the same.

Phantom 2 & Phantom 3 props will "fit". P2 have a metal hub, P3 have a plastic hub. The plastic hub is for the braking system that was introduced with the P3 series.
Props are cheap. I would stick to the Autel props. I have never seen the need to use anything other than the OEM propulsion system (props, batteries & motors).
I personally have never needed to purchase additional props for my DJI or Autel aircraft. If you don't damage them in a crash they will last a long, long time.

Just got a set of carbon fiber props from Best buy. After consulting a few boards, convinced that P3 blades fit XSP. Tried them out today and am impressed. Very noticeably quiter than stock.

stev

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials