Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI CRYSTALSKY work with Autel APP?

Hey Ken, are you using this setup yourself? Curious if compatibility has gotten any better or worse in the last few years.

Hey Ken, are you using this setup yourself? Curious if compatibility has gotten any better or worse in the last few years.
I am not using this setup any longer, switched over to the smart controller when it first came out. I still have my CS unit but I wouldn't use it with the standard remote now that we have Tripltek tablets available.

I am not using this setup any longer, switched over to the smart controller when it first came out. I still have my CS unit but I wouldn't use it with the standard remote now that we have Tripltek tablets available.
I agree the Triplteks are a better option, was just looking for a no cost one since I still have a couple CS's collecting dust. Did you ever experience any issues with yours? This would be for autonomous flights. Thanks.

I agree the Triplteks are a better option, was just looking for a no cost one since I still have a couple CS's collecting dust. Did you ever experience any issues with yours? This would be for autonomous flights. Thanks.
Not that I recall, did not have issue with using CS even on missions.

Reactions: SARty

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ