Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Creating missions adding waypoints

Retired In FL

Reaction score
With the rest of the old folks in central FL
I am having a difficult time adding waypoins beyond the first 2. I can easily create the first 2 (S & E) but adding additional ones is VERY erratic. Sometimes I tap on the map and one gets created and other times I can tap forever and nothing happens. The documentation and all the videos seems to say just create a waypoint by tapping a new location. Am i missing something here? I don't need to be connected to the A/C and R/C do I?

Reactions: safetyPro
Thanks. Seems to work 10x better on my iPad than on Android (Tripltek) tablet. Can these missions be saved in the cloud so they are available on multiple devices running Autel Explorer?
I dunno. If it can be done, doesn't seem to be easy to figure out. Too late for me, I plan to start fresh on the smart controller after I lost one of my best missions:

I dunno. If it can be done, doesn't seem to be easy to figure out. Too late for me, I plan to start fresh on the smart controller after I lost one of my best missions:
Yes, except if the SC has an issue and you have to reset it or even if a firmware or software update update (don't forget, it's still ANDROID) happens you can still lose it. They need a cloud option like Litchi or DJI or Dronelink.

Yes, except if the SC has an issue and you have to reset it or even if a firmware or software update update (don't forget, it's still ANDROID) happens you can still lose it. They need a cloud option like Litchi or DJI or Dronelink.
That would be unacceptable if you lose missions on the SC upon hard reset or sw fw update or even if there a problem. At least you should be able to backup to SD card and restore. Yes, cloud would be best.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials