check and see if anything is bent or displaced on the gimbal, if not you probably have a torn flex cable from the roll motor, ont the back of the camera to the gimbal arm
You can reset the camera in the app, you can also di a compass calibration, and lastly reflash gimbal firmware. When mine wrecked the gimbal firmware went to version 0.0.0, probably bc of faulty coms, but it reflashed successfully, but to no avail, still had no yaw motor stabilization
To optimize the performance of your EVO, Autel Robotics will provide firmware
updates on an ongoing basis. You can download the latest firmware in one
package from our official website. When a firmware update is available, you will
receive a prompted on the Autel ExplorerTM app after connecting it to the aircraft.
Before updating, make sure:
• The motors are not spinning.
• The battery levels of both EVO and the remote control are not less than
• There’s adequate space to store the firmware file on your camera’s
micro SD card.
zz Downloading & upgrading the firmware
1. Download the all-in-one firmware upgrade package (with a .zip file extension)
from Autel Robotics’ official website: www.auteldrones.com.
2. Insert the SD card into your computer and extract the downloaded file
(a .bin file extension) onto your SD card's root directory. Then remove your
SD card from the computer.
3. Turn on the remote control and aircraft.
4. Insert the SD card into the aircraft to start the upgrade process automatically.
You can check the real-time upgrade status displayed on the Flight
5. Reboot the remote control and aircraft before use.