Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Could Be The First Critical Battery Drop For The EVO

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
The fellow not sure yet but he suspects it might have been a critical battery drop. He talks about it in the comments. More to come once he is done editing and uploading.

I was hoping for the giant alligator to come up out of the weeds and Chomp!! So long neighbor!! LOL

Even I wouldn't go thru those lengths for subscribers, of course you have no way to know, but before I got home from assuming the evo was lost, my wife knew how upset I was and was already in a live chat with autel, AND...to my total surprise, she was prepared to buy me a new evo...shock since after I bought a mavic pro 8 months ago, and now the evo, I pretty much thought she was over the drones and expense...but I guess I was wrong. I have great people in my life. I was extremely lucky in finding the evo, my neighbor talked me into it..once we got out there my Hope's went down...its such a huge area to look...we got lucky, plain and simple...if the evo had gone down a few more inches, we would not have spotted it thru the grass. As for the alligator comment...wow!
Have a nice night folks.

Well you have to sit back and look at it the way we are watching it unfold. Here is a guy stomping around in the swamp like setting looking for this small drone with nothing put a paddle :)
You had it set up like a reality show. Like what is going to happen next :) No one wanted your buddy to get hurt thats for sure but you would never catch me stomping around out there without a 45 :)

How come no actual video from the EVO? Were you not taking any video at the time? Would have been nice to see it go down.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I was not taking video at the time it went down, if you watch my videos you can see I'm pretty honest in all of them, multiple comments from people stating they like it, honestly dont care if people think it was staged etc, anyone with any common sense can look at the clips and know there is no way it was staged...but so be it..people have their opinions, either way it worked out in the long run as far as getting the evo back and it did get some views on the couple of videos I put about it.. thanks for the comments, if people are commenting, and sharing my video, I must be doing something right, free publicity...thanks guys!

Reactions: mixchief
Well you have to sit back and look at it the way we are watching it unfold. Here is a guy stomping around in the swamp like setting looking for this small drone with nothing put a paddle :)
You had it set up like a reality show. Like what is going to happen next :) No one wanted your buddy to get hurt thats for sure but you would never catch me stomping around out there without a 45 :)

How come no actual video from the EVO? Were you not taking any video at the time? Would have been nice to see it go down.
A 45? ;) I’d rather have a pump-action shotgun! Although the terrain in Hawaii is rougher, more treacherous, there are no snakes, poisonous spiders, gators, hell anything.
I worked for years around launch pads at Cape Canaveral. A huge swamp, I fear this terrain far more than climbing up waterfalls. The snakes are so big, so fast — ditto the gators — about the only thing that doesn’t bite are the armadillos — they just scare the snot out of you...

I was not taking video at the time it went down, if you watch my videos you can see I'm pretty honest in all of them, multiple comments from people stating they like it, honestly dont care if people think it was staged etc, anyone with any common sense can look at the clips and know there is no way it was staged...but so be it..people have their opinions, either way it worked out in the long run as far as getting the evo back and it did get some views on the couple of videos I put about it.. thanks for the comments, if people are commenting, and sharing my video, I must be doing something right, free publicity...thanks guys!

So, were you finally able to figure out what caused your crash? Maybe send the battery in to Autel for analyses.

A 45? ;) I’d rather have a pump-action shotgun! Although the terrain in Hawaii is rougher, more treacherous, there are no snakes, poisonous spiders, gators, hell anything.
I worked for years around launch pads at Cape Canaveral. A huge swamp, I fear this terrain far more than climbing up waterfalls. The snakes are so big, so fast — ditto the gators — about the only thing that doesn’t bite are the armadillos — they just scare the snot out of you...

First time I went and visited my brother who lived in Freeport Bahamas. He was a school teacher there for 13 years before moving back to Canada. One night I went out on the town and came back to his place trying to be all quiet and such. He had this big green plant beside the front door. As I stumbled around trying to unlock the door and not wake everyone up I go inside and look down on my leg is this very large green tree toad stuck to my leg. Well being quiet did not last long. Of course it was harmless but it sure scared the crap out of me :)

First time I went and visited my brother who lived in Freeport Bahamas. He was a school teacher there for 13 years before moving back to Canada. One night I went out on the town and came back to his place trying to be all quiet and such. He had this big green plant beside the front door. As I stumbled around trying to unlock the door and not wake everyone up I go inside and look down on my leg is this very large green tree toad stuck to my leg. Well being quiet did not last long. Of course it was harmless but it sure scared the crap out of me :)
Hilarious, can’t imagine something unexpected stuck to your leg in the dark!!! :O Armadillos are primitive & dumb. They forage all day oblivious to everything. If you’re alone in a swampy area, and hear something rustling, it’s unsettling as hell. Is it Mr. Gator, Mr. Bobcat, or this dumb-sh*t prehistoric creature?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fdragon