Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Controller shows "Baro Loss" on Frankenstein EVO II

Steverino

Reaction score
I am trying to put together a working EVO II from parts. I have four crashed EVO IIs from which to harvest parts from. One of them works fine except it has a broken frame where the motor arm connects. So, I know I have enough good parts to make a good working drone. Another EVO II is physically good but would not power on following a crash. I was able to get that one to power on by replacing the top board. It paired with the controller but the controller gives an error that says "Baro loss" which I realize that means the barometer isn't working. Does anyone know where the barometer is located? I suspect it might be the very bottom board or the main board.

Are there any schematics or information available that would explain what the functions of the different PCBs do

Attachments

• 20220312_170001.jpg
    20220312_170001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • 20220312_165811.jpg
    20220312_165811.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I am trying to put together a working EVO II from parts. I have four crashed EVO IIs from which to harvest parts from. One of them works fine except it has a broken frame where the motor arm connects. So, I know I have enough good parts to make a good working drone. Another EVO II is physically good but would not power on following a crash. I was able to get that one to power on by replacing the top board. It paired with the controller but the controller gives an error that says "Baro loss" which I realize that means the barometer isn't working. Does anyone know where the barometer is located? I suspect it might be the very bottom board or the main board.

Are there any schematics or information available that would explain what the functions of the different PCBs do
Barometer is the screened part on the bottom. That board went for a swim and unless you are really good a soldering it's going to need a mainboard.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
As for schematics. Nope. Basically there us the power distribution in middle. Mainboard at bottom. Flight controls are 2 top boards with central one sending the commands to both power and control.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave.Samuel