Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Controller antenna mods - yagi or parabolic?

Scruffy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried the small yagi antenna mods attached to the controller to get a bit more range and help reduce drop outs.... some people use the yagi, some try the small dish/parabolic mod.... I see lots used on DJI quads..... have not seen any used with the Evo II.... my Evo II pro does not have the range of my stock Mavic 2 Pro. thanks.... Ron

Thank you..... I did not see that link.... much appreciated.... have a nice day.... Ron

I connected mine to an AOR SA7000 antenna and worked..didnt test range

Just wondering if anyone has tried the small yagi antenna mods attached to the controller to get a bit more range and help reduce drop outs.... some people use the yagi, some try the small dish/parabolic mod.... I see lots used on DJI quads..... have not seen any used with the Evo II.... my Evo II pro does not have the range of my stock Mavic 2 Pro. thanks.... Ron
I use powered antenna boosters on all my DJI and Autel Aircraft. BUT, I have tries the Parabolic antenna versus the Yagi. The YAGI work better in my experience. Just have to make sure you point them at the drone.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials