Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Antenna upgrade for v2 Smart Controller?

CactusJackSlade

Reaction score
Hey All,

I bought a used v2 Smart Controller, I like it very much, but one antenna is a bit droopy, aas one of the hinge pins is missing. My first thought was to just replace the antenna with a stock one - but then I started wondering if there are any upgrade options out there? I'd be interested in any upgrade I could still fit with the controller in the standard two level hard case. Probably not really interested in the larger modifications but would like to hear what people have used/done?

Thoughts/suggestions?

Cheers,
CJS

Roll over image to zoom in

• 31kOPyEmJYL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 41Ggbps1dlL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 31fEGiJ1+HL._AC_US100_.jpg

• 31aQHSUEDML._AC_US100_.jpg

1.3ft 2X 10dBi WiFi Bluetooth Antenna Dual Band Omni Directional Antenna 2.4Ghz/5Ghz RP-SMA Male Long Range for Wireless Wi-Fi Router Network Devices PC Camera WiFi 6 Adapter Desktop PC USB​

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
31aQHSUEDML._AC_US100_.jpg

1.3ft 2X 10dBi WiFi Bluetooth Antenna Dual Band​

31fEGiJ1+HL._AC_US100_.jpg

1.3ft 2X 10dBi WiFi Bluetooth Antenna Dual Band Omni Directional Antenna 2.4Ghz/5Ghz RP-SMA Male Long Range - place on smart controller with antenna tips down on Amazon​

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Interesting LapeerBird, a few of the negative reviews (I found this on Amazon) say they decreased the range... but that is a small percent of the reviews (I always check the 1 star reviews) They are cheap, so I guess i can do my own range testing?!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo