Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connecting CrystalSky to Explorer App

james3430

Reaction score
On starting up for a flight my Explorer App will not link to my CrystalSky. I have to disconnect the usb lead from the CrystalSky and reconnect to get a connection and a video link. It doesn't matter which way round I start up with the EVO, Controller, and Monitor I still have to disconnect and reconnect the usb cable. Is there a way round this or is it something I have to live with ?

Hi James, I had the same issue with my phone initially. I saw a video from Autel instructing to turn on the controller first and then connect to your phone, tablet, or crystal sky. When I do this it automatically starts my Autel Explorer app. I'm having an issue getting Google maps and Google Play Services to work on my CS presently. I'm going to post a separate question above.

Hi James, I had the same issue with my phone initially. I saw a video from Autel instructing to turn on the controller first and then connect to your phone, tablet, or crystal sky. When I do this it automatically starts my Autel Explorer app. I'm having an issue getting Google maps and Google Play Services to work on my CS presently. I'm going to post a separate question above.
Hi there, thank you for your reply, I will try this out tomorrow, I got Google Maps to work on the crystal sky but removed it as I was getting constant messages about google play services not being available.

Do a search before posting. This has a solution already.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren