Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Color Decision?!?

I was liking grey until I saw that it had that hideous green front “bumper”.
Well, in my opinion it makes it more attractive. But I see it more yellow than hideous green in the pictures. The good thing is having options to choose color.

Any color will be OK if Autel can ship it out ASAP.
pretty sure that drone isn't even ready yet. i could be wrong but i bet they don't even have final production firmware yet. it's not going to make it for bf or the u.s. holiday and shortly after that there is chinese new year which goes for long time. and covid is still wrapping up if not starting to ramp down to a manageable level....i don't blame them if they wait until MARCH to launch. i would rather they fix the remaining bugs, make sure the new app is at least 90% there, and sort out the remote controller situation before they create a second unforced debacle. i said this in other thread (personal opinion) i don't understand drone launches that happen in the middle of the winter (ultimately i realize you launch when it's ready). but i get it, part of the world live in or travel to the opposite or better climate but for those of us who cannot fly in half of december, january, february, a brand new drone with the warranty clock ticking away is so unattractive and makes sense to shift this to the END of your first year, not the beginning. yet i have my preorder in, thinking november is launch month, so still hoping. to be honest, i thought supplies would be limited, more lockdowns coming, and first come first serve so i pulled the trigger....i'll buy autel any day.

Reactions: wjc777
pretty sure that drone isn't even ready yet. i could be wrong but i bet they don't even have final production firmware yet. it's not going to make it for bf or the u.s. holiday and shortly after that there is chinese new year which goes for long time. and covid is still wrapping up if not starting to ramp down to a manageable level....i don't blame them if they wait until MARCH to launch. i would rather they fix the remaining bugs, make sure the new app is at least 90% there, and sort out the remote controller situation before they create a second unforced debacle. i said this in other thread (personal opinion) i don't understand drone launches that happen in the middle of the winter (ultimately i realize you launch when it's ready). but i get it, part of the world live in or travel to the opposite or better climate but for those of us who cannot fly in half of december, january, february, a brand new drone with the warranty clock ticking away is so unattractive and makes sense to shift this to the END of your first year, not the beginning. yet i have my preorder in, thinking november is launch month, so still hoping. to be honest, i thought supplies would be limited, more lockdowns coming, and first come first serve so i pulled the trigger....i'll buy autel any day.
When we look at DJI which launched Mavic 3 on Nov. 5, and the buyer can get it on the same date, we need to think about why Autel CAN'T do the same thing as well?

If the Nano or Lite series will be available at the end of 2021 or in the beginning of 2022, why Autel made announcement on Sept. 28, 2021?

When we look at DJI which launched Mavic 3 on Nov. 5, and the buyer can get it on the same date, we need to think about why Autel CAN'T do the same thing as well?

If the Nano or Lite series will be available at the end of 2021 or in the beginning of 2022, why Autel made announcement on Sept. 28, 2021?

the dji drones are late, with 2+ years between models. let's compare the differences when product hits the shelves, not when announcement are made.

Reactions: Andrew01 and wjc777
the dji drones are late, with 2+ years between models. let's compare the differences when product hits the shelves, not when announcement are made.
Disagree, the talk is about why can't Autel have product ready to ship on launch day.
I know again the Mavic 3 is being used as to being late,that is not the same thing.The other
DJI releases ,being the minis,air ans 2s the 2 pros all were in stock and ready to ship to customers
on launch day.And the M3 was in retailers hands on launch day as well.Do not care to get into
the other M3 issues.

Disagree, the talk is about why can't Autel have product ready to ship on launch day.
I know again the Mavic 3 is being used as to being late,that is not the same thing.The other
DJI releases ,being the minis,air ans 2s the 2 pros all were in stock and ready to ship to customers
on launch day.And the M3 was in retailers hands on launch day as well.Do not care to get into
the other M3 issues.
we've been over this before. until you are willing to accept the truth, this is all a fantasy to you.

we've been over this before. until you are willing to accept the truth, this is all a fantasy to you.
Actually I have accepted the truth,and it is in my last post.Autel has major issues period
with shipping dates.So yes we have been through this before,and I am all done with it.
And finally the truth is Autel ,and yes I keep bringing up this company can't even do
something as simple as give the customer a true shipping date,without goofy estimates.
All done with this

Reactions: PingSpike
I got the gray because I like the contrast with the yellow. Has a very Lotus 7 look to it.

I got the gray because I like the contrast with the yellow. Has a very Lotus 7 look to it.
all the colours look great, autel has done a great job with colour selection which gives the customer a choice other than orange. plus no one developed skins....so let's hope the evo3 comes in different colours as well

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo