Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Close call fountain video.

I'll second that!!! You are just looking for trouble getting that close to that fountain.
It looked a lot closer than it actually was. I was about a foot and a half above the fountain. At first, I wasn't sure if it was from the fountain or the 98% relative humidity at that time of the morning. It was pretty wet everywhere from the dew.

Man, that looked close... I got too close to a waterfall, and the spray made the XSP wobble, so I backed-off fast. I’ve flown in a light rain in Hawaii during a huge flood, and the XSP did great. I dried it overnight and it was OK. I was really hesitant to do it, but it was a once in 100 yrs storm. If it started pouring I’d have been in deep yogurt...

Heavy Rain Waterfalls Hilo, Hawaii

Man, that looked close... I got too close to a waterfall, and the spray made the XSP wobble, so I backed-off fast. I’ve flown in a light rain in Hawaii during a huge flood, and the XSP did great. I dried it overnight and it was OK. I was really hesitant to do it, but it was a once in 100 yrs storm. If it started pouring I’d have been in deep yogurt...

Heavy Rain Waterfalls Hilo, Hawaii
Awesome footage! I have to be a bit creative sometimes in finding scenery in the Midwest. Most of this stuff has "Been there, done that." As I get better though, I will be asking you guys for pointers and critiques of my footage.

Awesome footage! I have to be a bit creative sometimes in finding scenery in the Midwest. Most of this stuff has "Been there, done that." As I get better though, I will be asking you guys for pointers and critiques of my footage.
TY, I hear ya, Hawaii was easier! I’m now in the Arizona desert. It’s good for still photography, much harder for video. Now, I only fly at dawn or dusk, the same time rattlesnakes socialize, but the lightning is exceptional, the desert glows red...A0E0C106-A3A5-4070-8E67-6C2C9408B501.jpeg

TY, I hear ya, Hawaii was easier! I’m now in the Arizona desert. It’s good for still photography, much harder for video. Now, I only fly at dawn or dusk, the same time rattlesnakes socialize, but the lightning is exceptional, the desert glows red...View attachment 3437
I was on vacation in Arizona before I got my XSP (unfortunately) a couple years ago. My wife has friends in the Chandler/Phoenix/Tuscon area. I got some decent pictures in some of the Superstition Mountains at around sundown. What part of Arizona are you in? Perhaps next time we drive out there, I can get you to show me some good places to fly.

I was on vacation in Arizona before I got my XSP (unfortunately) a couple years ago. My wife has friends in the Chandler/Phoenix/Tuscon area. I got some decent pictures in some of the Superstition Mountains at around sundown. What part of Arizona are you in? Perhaps next time we drive out there, I can get you to show me some good places to fly.
Sure! I’m up near Carefree. Send me a private note, let’s chat...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller