Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Checking in from Illinois

slvervper99

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals,
I have my X-star premium for about a month, sadly I have to send it back to Autel for service because I crashed it on the roof of my house, they have to replace the top shell (cracked) and the DSP board because my camera was tilted on the screen, I can adjust the screen but I have to do this everytime I fly the drone. I had a Yuneec Q500 that is stuck on a tree but could not get too due to potential legal issues. So hopefully, I will learn a lot here as I did at Yuneec forums. Hoping to get the drone back by the end of next week. I have tried calling them for the progress of the repair but I could not seem to talk to a live person, I get an automated one that leaves a message that someone will call back within 24 hrs, not sure if this has change because I've read reviews about them picking up the phone right away -I've tried a few times and decide to just leave an e-mail but have no response so far.

Reactions: RJ_Make
Welcome
I to was\am a Q500 owner. In fact I moderate on one of the forums. I mostly fly my Autel now as it is a much better flying machine although I have thousands of videos with my Q500.

Sorry to hear about your crash with the Autel. Autel just put out a firmware upgrade. It is in open beta with a few issues and they might be busy fielding problems. I sent a email last week about a bad battery and they answered with in 3 hours. On their site they also have a chat option, you could try that.

screenshot-www.autelrobotics.com 2017-08-01 13-38-05.png

Thanks Agustine,
They sent me an email actually for the repair authorization and they have stated that it may take up to 14 days for the repair, I guess I was just anxious to get the drone back, I don't own multiple drones that's probably why I am having drone anxiety and drone withdrawal lol, hopefully, they finish it and gets back to me soon.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.

Autel has a good reputation for customer service. I'm sure they will help get you back in the sky.

Enjoy!

Reactions: slvervper99
Thanks Agustine,
They sent me an email actually for the repair authorization and they have stated that it may take up to 14 days for the repair, I guess I was just anxious to get the drone back, I don't own multiple drones that's probably why I am having drone anxiety and drone withdrawal lol, hopefully, they finish it and gets back to me soon.
I know wxactly how you feel. Hang in there and do some reading up on these sites. Also take that pumpkin somewhere wide open and get use to how it flys.

Reactions: slvervper99
As mentioned earlier, you should try the chat option on their website. I got an almost immediate response. On the other hand, it was a little difficult to get someone the phone.....They called back. We just kept missing each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mentioned earlier, you should try the chat option on their website. I got an almost immediate response. On the other hand, it was a little difficult to get someone the phone.....They called back. We just kept missing each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I did get a response after 24 hrs, but this is moot now because I got my XSP back yesterday. :)

Reactions: Bigbit

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials