Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Check Your Gimbal Vibration Dampers

I already had a torn one. They are very thin. I've replaced all mine with something a bit more sturdy, just as soft, but thicker, white and have not seen any change in Video.

jjp

Reactions: Squirrel!
I already had a torn one. They are very thin. I've replaced all mine with something a bit more sturdy, just as soft, but thicker, white and have not seen any change in Video.

jjp

What brand did you end up going with? Might be helpful to others to have a link.

Reactions: Squirrel!
What brand did you end up going with? Might be helpful to others to have a link.

Sorry I don't know what they are. I've bought many pairs of damping balls of ebay to use on a gimbal I have for another drone. But both pairs of white I bought off ebay are nice and soft like the Autel ones, but are thicker.
I noticed all the black ones I bought are medium and the red and orange ones are very stiff. They say the colors mean something, but when buying off ebay I wouldn't go by that.

I think the ones I'm using now are DJI white ones.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Thanks for the eBay tip. I’ll check it out. I check them every preflight now. More than once, I’ve found one corner detached! It’ll shoot decently stable w/one corner off, but the horizon is crooked...

I added two small zipties to the opposite corners so now all four corners are secured from dropping the gimbal.

So,,,,, order a repair kit from Autel which includes pins,,,,,,, or get two small zipties from the jar of zipties...... hmmmmm,,,, let me think about it...... ;)
LOL...They came with the Autel when you bought it. ;)

Sorry I don't know what they are. I've bought many pairs of damping balls of ebay to use on a gimbal I have for another drone. But both pairs of white I bought off ebay are nice and soft like the Autel ones, but are thicker.
I noticed all the black ones I bought are medium and the red and orange ones are very stiff. They say the colors mean something, but when buying off ebay I wouldn't go by that.

I think the ones I'm using now are DJI white ones.

Sorry I can't be more specific.
I just bought the set of white dampers and pins. I have two sets from Autel, but I like having extra stuff

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE