Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can't see files from drone on computer

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score
I connected the powered drone to my window 10 computer via rear jack and I get nothing to say the drone is connected.
Also next to the rear jack there is a green light/button. It blinks on and off. When I press it it starts blinking rapidly.
What is that button for?

I connected the powered drone to my window 10 computer via rear jack and I get nothing to say the drone is connected.
Also next to the rear jack there is a green light/button. It blinks on and off. When I press it it starts blinking rapidly.
What is that button for?

It is probably the cable, not all USB cables are created equally and some are power only, make sure the cable you are using is both data and power.

I don't have an EVO I so I can't help you with the button, but if I had to guess I'd guess it was to bind the transmitter to the EVO. If it started blinking rapidly that's probably not a good sign; that could mean that by pressing and holding it you have cleared the previous binding which means you will no longer be able to fly it until you go through the binding process again with your transmitter.

What is that button for?
Sounds like you pressed the bind to controller button. Try a different cable (e.g. data vs charging cable) with your drone powered on (I would also remove props just in case, however thats just a personal preference).

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials