Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can't get through Cus. service phone line nor understand their phone recording ! The Email too bounced back from: [email protected].

I keep wondering being a former Quality Control Mgr., why would we let Autel get away and not hold them accountable after all we bought their product in good faith.

Autel Customers service needs to rise and help the customers in need of help, I am a firm believer Autel needs to fire a bunch of Goofie's before they will improve their reputation, a must at this point in time !
The moment I got this verification code from Autel I replied back with the code #.

Again there is total silence from your side, every time I try to call mostly after 20 to 25 minutes when I'm in Que #1 position they hang up by saying " No one available here to answer back and shut the phone down.
When I keep calling and manage to get through the lady don't seem very happy, in stead rude and the phone line is not very clear, hard to even understand at times !

What am I to do with two EVO2 Pro drones that simply need a software patch to up load that will revert back to previous version
Or
Remove the software so I can re-download the Firmware.

Delay tactics are not going to work in your favor for your Reputation is down the drain at this point.

Thank you.
Regards,
Ajay Madan
**--** Copy of this message sent to B & H photo

**--** I tried calling again and after being in Que #1 the phone line was once again banged by saying " We will get right back to you "
Autel can learn from B & H how to treat customers !

Last edited:
Stephen Webb wrote to call their customers service # again after my calls being banged twice today.

Hello,

Please contact the Autel Drone support for the information that you are seeking. Autel Drone Support can be reach at (844)-692-8835.

Thanks,
Stephen
Your Ticket #1492864
Stephen Webb
Tech Support | Autel North America
attachment

36 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington NY 11050
1-855-AUTEL-US (288-3587) for Customer Support
Autel Technical Training Videos
DIGITAL CATALOGS & BROCHURES
Autel.com / MaxiTPMS.com / MaxisysADAS.com
SEE VIDEOS YouTube:@AutelTools
PROMOTIONS Facebook: @AutelTools

...On Thu, 3 Mar at 1:03 PM , Vdomemorie <[email protected]> wrote: Your form has a new entry. Here are all the answers. Choose your region North America Name Ajay Madan Email …
… for your Reputation is down the drain at this point. Thank you. Regards, Ajay Madan **--** Copy of this message sent to B & H photo Autel should learn from B & H customers service as to how to treat them !

Haha my SD port cover broke off. in order to fix you'd have to send in the entire drone....Yea Im gonna pass on that. When my controller antennas broke, I was told I needed to send in the entire kit, drone and all. How crazy is that??

Those are simply " Delay tactics" to throw us off balance. All I need is a patch "
*-* Firmware updates usually result in customized settings being rolled back to default in many
technological platforms.
They want to harass me by sending in two complete Autel EVO2 Pro .
**--** Then they want to send me a verification code to check on my Email, when I replied they were silent for days again. Don't let them get away.

Attachments

• DSC_5455 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5455 Sm.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
For what we paid $2099 for a two battery , hard case the Smart controller should have been part of that deal included.
The Autel EVO 2 Pro was not quite ready then, had plenty of flows. Thank God after so long the firmware has improved and stable now .
But still should Autel not show their goodness and appreciation to older customers with a free Smart controller and lack of customers service ! I had a new battery suddenly go bad " Broken battery "
Autel refuses to answer to my messages.
Now when I try to charge that same battery to revive it it says " Unknown battery."
**--** B & H cares for its customers and have told me if you don't get any satisfaction then call us and we will pursue your case with Autel !
Now this is service and they have leveraged as they buy in quantity.
B&H is a class act. I've been dealing with them since the 1970's. If they say they have your back, then they have your back.

That said, on the few occasions when I've had to call Autel Robotics, they answered after a few rings and provided good service. I don't doubt your word, but it doesn't sync with my experiences. I'd rate the support I received as exceptional.

Richard

They have always answered the phone in a reasonable time. There is definitly alot of support volume in the recent weeks due to the new products.. If you have a regular support ticket you can log into your Autel account and see the status here:

Greetings Detritalgeo, sorry I have to disagree with all due respect to you.
Do you happen to work for Autel or hired to cover up for Autel?

Guess what today March 4th and I'm still waiting for help other than a bunch of case # from Autel.
A delay tactics that don't fix my drones.
I payed from my hard earned money for both Autel EVO2 Pro drones in good faith that Autel will provide excellent support.
If we keep covering up for Autel ourdrone community will be further betrayed by Autel, not fare to us !

Last edited:
Those are simply " Delay tactics" to throw us off balance. All I need is a patch "
*-* Firmware updates usually result in customized settings being rolled back to default in many
technological platforms.
They want to harass me by sending in two complete Autel EVO2 Pro .
**--** Then they want to send me a verification code to check on my Email, when I replied they were silent for days again. Don't let them get away.
What are you speaking of? Downgrading what firmware version on on what version of EVOII?

Before you blast our support staff can you please use the correct email? We do not have a [email protected], if so that would be auto division.

Our main support email is [email protected]

Subject: Non Existent customer service, my words falling on deaf ears.

Dear Sir,
Ever since I got both my Autel EVO2 Pro drones I have been begging for those changes to slow down those Jerky moves that ruin the video footage.

I have been asking to give us the choice to dial-in from 1 second to 8 seconds delayed, gradual picking up camera movement and the drone.
We are not Drag Racing but Video taping and any Jerky Video Movements cause Dizziness to the viewer.

We have been the Field Lab for Autel, listen to us and help us with what we need !

More and more people are covering up for Autel and its Non Existent Customers Support, they too are back stabbing Autel, not helping.

**--** Its high time the Autel CEO gets our message and does the needful to correct these issues. The CEO needs to fire some of their Top Goonies and give them bonusses to go join DJI and in stead run them out of business !

I have been waiting for help for months and they keep playing games and delay tactics in the hope your warranty runs out !

**--** Thanks to your customers support playing games now, I’ll feel you should extend my warranty for another 6 months, charge your Goonies in customers support for that !

I have two EVO2 Pro and still waiting for a simple patch to re-vert back to previous Firmware.

*-* Firmware updates usually result in customized settings being rolled back to default in many technological platforms.

*--* The Autel EVO2 Pro is indeed a Flagship drone with minor glitches like,

A. Video feed freezing up forcing the mission to be aborted, to re-boot !

B. In cold weather the drone at times stops taking 12 picture Panoramics., video freezes and forced to abandon mission.

C. Right after the drone completes taking Panoramic pictures it should ask, do you want to continue to the next Panoramic or Stitch the images. If I don’t respond within 6 to 8 seconds it should be ready to take another set of Panoramic pictures

D. GPS far too slow to lock - on ! The GPS fails to lock on for another 1 to 2 minutes and I find myself waving the remote with my hands raised up and walking around looking like a fool.

**--** To prove to you all A “ Super Smart Remote ” with 7 inch LCD, built-in Hood and shoulder strap and editing capabilities cost $300, the remote battery lasts 5 times longer unlike your Autel remote that needs constant charging.

Why such a great rip off from DJI and now Autel $1200 to $1600 just by saying “ Smart controller ” no different than stamping “ Organic ” and jacking up the price by 6 to 8 times with food prices. That’s pretty much the same price as the drone itself !

**--** Why encourage a company to fool us, who don't even stand behind their product and customers service Non Existent.

E. They conned us first by saying 40 minutes flying time when it was really 31 to 32 minutes.

F. After getting the drone in the right location and ready to take a 12 picture Panorama suddenly the image on the LCD freezes and turns BW forcing me to abort the mission to simply Re-Boot before continuing !
Autel's stitching program has major flows and does damage to our Panorama's.

A lot of time in cold weather I click on the 12 picture Panorama mode to " Go " Nothing happens at times. Half the times the Panorama pictures are not captured.

G. I was forced to give up video capture due to Jerky Movements, a good way to get viewer feel drunk.

H. I have been asking to give us a video feed with a small “ Plane ” to show us in real time where the drone is pointing as oppose to our remote LCD all the time so as to avoid mistakes and accidents.

* *Techniques to use command inputs to determine the aircraft's' orientation from a distance.

Autel customers service want to harass me by sending in two complete Autel EVO2 Pro. Refuse to offer a pre-paid return label even when I am in warranty and gone through months of harassments and lack of support.

**--** Then they want to send me a verification code to check on my Email, when I replied they were silent for days again.

Don't let these Goonies them get away.

Please forward this message to your Autel CEO to act upon !

Thank you.
Best regards,
Ajay Madan
March 7th message and still waiting for a Patch to revert back to previous Firmware and two EVO-2 Pro turned useless, now .

Attachments

• DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
I really want to help but It is hard to read your messages as they are a mix of complaints of the process. Do you have a very simple summary of the issue, when the issue started and what has been tried to resolve?

Do you have descriptive photos or videos of the problem?

For now, lets leave out the stuff about emailing the wrong people (Autel Automotive) and them not helping. That stuff just keeps people from identifying what the actual problem may be.

Just trying to send my Email and it bounced back:
The given E-Mail address "Contact Us-Autel Robotics Official Website" is invalid.

Greetings Jodie,

I need help getting my two EVO2 Pro that became dead after firmware update, give me a Patch with instructions as to how to re-move the firmware and re-install the firmware again.

Your Ticket # will not fix my drones.

Right now I managed to power up my remote and I can't shut the power down of the remote. Its been two days the power is on on the remote and being afraid the battery will die I keep charging it on and off !
Tell me how do I proceed to remove the firmware and re-install firmware 2.7.2.5

Thank you.
Regards,
Ajay Madan

Just got a message the Ticket # was Resolved and case closed.
Greetings Vdomemorie,

Our Support Agent has indicated that your ticket has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team
Your Ticket #1492856

Our team at Autel values your feedback. Please tell us about your support experience. We'd love to hear from you!

Just got this message:

Ticket Received - Non existent customers service, they lie and cover up their tracks.​

Email from China HQ Support Team: Ticket Received - Non existent customers service, they lie and cover up their tracks.​

CT

1:39 PM

To [email protected]

Greetings from Support Team,

Hello Vdomemorie,
We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support Agent will be reviewing your request and will respond to you soon.(usually within 24 hours on a business day).

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Your Ticket #1506673

Last edited:
Greetings Detritalgeo, Very nice of you to care and wanting to sincerely help, I appreciate that !
To make things simple, the last time I updated the firmware because of loosing video feed on my LCD or the drone not taking the 12 picture Panorama's in cold temp etc I was very upset and tried to update the firmware to 2.7.30 firmware which had worked well in the past but in warmer temp.

When I did the firmware all went smoothly as usual and when I was instructed to Re-boot that when the remote would not power up no matter what but the drone just powered up as usual.

I need a " Patch " that will allow me to delete or re-install the 2.7.2.5 firmware back again and that should fix the remote not powering up.
To get me up and running.

Regards,
Ajay Madan
**--** The Autel EVO2 Pro indeed is a Autel Flagship Drone but in need of minor touches to become a Cinematic Drone.
The DJI Mavic 3 has been a failure, Autel can take a lead by fixing the minor issues needed.

March 20 2022 and still waiting !
Under normal circumstances they say " No news is good news "

The Autel does not believe in having a good reliable Customers service to help its loyal customers who invested in their product, I say the EVO 2 Pro has been getting better with firmware updates slowly but surely !

**--** In spite of making contact with Main office Chinese customers Service and getting a number of Ticket #
Worthless Ticket # when all I need is to be told how to get rid or over ride my last firmware that killed both my Autel EVO2 Pro.
Or
Give me a patch to over ride and put on Firmware 2.7.3.0 Or 2.7.2.5
Once my drones start flying and then and only then I would need those mentioned fine tuning to turn my drone in to a Cinematic flying drone.
To me the Autel EVO2 Pro is the right size, not too small and not too big.
*-* I live in the open area where its very windy and a smaller one would fly away out of control for being very light !
Makes a great future drone platform to switch different cameras with 6 X optical zoom feature.
**--** I would love it if through firmware if they can increase the picture MP

Last edited:
March 21st 2022 letter
Dear Sir,
All I need is a software Patch to Revert back to the previous firmware on both my Dead EVO2 Pro drones first thing to get my drones up in the air.

Or

Send me a Firmware that will delete the current firmware and then to update to Firmware 2.7.2.5

Please don't just keep issuing me a Ticket # ( Useless Tickets # )

They won't fix my drones, rather are more like " Sleeping Pills" to put me to sleep and buying time.
A good way to play " Delay tactics "

My drone battery going bad and not taking-on the charge as well as the remote battery gone bad.

If there is any goodness in your company then ship me Overnight two Autel EVO2Pro and I'll ship back my two drones back !

**--** That would be the very first sign of a " Gesture of Goodwill "
In the past good American companies did just that.

You decide . . .

Thank you.
Best regards,
Ajay Madan

PS: I blame our Drone community for letting things get so bad and not acting in time, now they have become bolder.
**--** I keep asking again and again why would any one in their right mind buy a Dumb Smart Controller 4 to 6 times the cost when a Very Smart controller with 7 inch LCD, Hood and shoulder strap goes for $300 and that's not all it has built-in editing features !

Just got a reply from China within minutes.
China HQ Support Team<[email protected]>

10:41 AM

To [email protected]
Greetings from Support Team,

Hello Vdomemorie,
We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
A support Agent will be reviewing your request and will respond to you soon.(usually within 24 hours on a business day).

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Your Ticket #1512906

Attachments

• DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    DSC_5429 Sm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Install the 2.7.35 using the SD card for installation. Secondly, the Pano locks up currently. The workaround is to disable OA before shooting the pano. I reported this bug and the exact fix to them during the 2.7.30 beta. With 2.7.35 during a pano, I can watch it turn OA back on/off several times as it does the Pano :). I have 2 Evo II Pro 6k V1. I run one with the Smartcontroller and the other with the regular controller with Alientech antenna booster. 2.7.25 has it's own issues that I would recommend just installing 2.7.35 and turn off OA for pano's. My horizon seems much better with the updated software. I hope they bring the stitching code from the Nano+ to the Evo II. My nano+ does pano's way faster. I think they changed the code so that its stitching after every photo vs. the Explorer App where it takes all pics and THEN stitches them together.

Greetings RetArmy, I sure do appreciate your feedback.
I just checked and can't find the link to 2.7.35 firmware on the Net, can you help with the link?
I do not have that Smart controller just the regular one !
Best Regards,
Ajay Madan

Greetings RetArmy, I just downloaded and tried it on one EVO2 Pro, nothing happened just the remote powered up and the drone but not un-packing as usual !

Soon I will try it on the other EVO2 Pro

Thanks.

Best regards,
Ajay
PS: I must add, the Chinese Customers Support Team responds back in minutes, could also be a Automatic response back !

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm