Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can't get through Cus. service phone line nor understand their phone recording ! The Email too bounced back from: [email protected].

Greetings RetArmy, I just downloaded and tried it on one EVO2 Pro, nothing happened just the remote powered up and the drone but not un-packing as usual !

Soon I will try it on the other EVO2 Pro

Thanks.

Best regards,
Ajay
There are 2 versions. One for the Smartcontroller and one for the regular controller. Be sure to use the correct one.

I used the Standard controller version and just am on the second EVO2 Pro and the same thing happened the Remote powered up and the drone but not un-packing as usual.
I think I need a " Patch " to first delete the current firmware and then up-date.
I wonder why can't Autel people understand my simple language.
**--** The Remote batteries seems to have died and am powering up with the charger.
The drone battery too going bad from lack of use at this point.
Ajay
PS: At this point if we the Drone community don't stick together and refuse to buy their product and let them know we are united, they will not ever respond back ! !
I'm retired and enjoyed flying and taking 12 picture Panoramas, it kept me busy watching God's paintings every morning and evenings.
My Typhoon H is a great drone but still lacks firmware and better camera.

Last edited:
I used the Standard controller version and just am on the second EVO2 Pro and the same thing happened the Remote powered up and the drone but not un-packing as usual.
I think I need a " Patch " to first delete the current firmware and then up-date.
I wonder why can't Autel people understand my simple language.
Ajay
My guess is that it lost its binding. Try to rebind it. Also, if you have the Live Deck you have to rebind it regardless so its not connected to the Live Deck or the install fails. So, just remind the drone and controller then update with the SDCard. It should work.

I just formatted the Micro SD card and tried again. The same but I will keep repeating the process, hopefully I'll get through !
If Autel gives me a two stage Firmware
A. First stage removes the current firmware and loads the basic platform ready to take on the newer firmware
B. Second stage to load up the 2.7.35 firmware would help greatly.
I see the drone and remote battery going bad, need them replaced too.
Years back we the videographers used Amiga 2000 computer with Toaster for editing and one time I was facing some issues and could not edit, Amiga sent me a complete computer with Toaster overnight to show their Gesture of Goodwill. ( $3600 computer )
When I offered my credit card they replied " Never mind " its on us as your back-up !
True American Service with a Smile !

Greetings, I'm still waiting to hear from Autel and keep checking if they were generous enough to over night me the two EVO2 Pro !
**--** God surely loves to surprise us from time to time ! !

Now there is a talk of Autel Evo 3 Pro.
What happened to "interchangeable cameras" being the big selling point of the Autel Evo 2Pro?
How exactly would it be okay to launch a drone touting "your easily replaceable camera module that makes this
drone future proof and less expensive to update" and then maybe a year later, release a new drone
without even feeling the need to fix those known unfinished minor glitches of your Flagship Autel EVO2 Pro.

**--** I'm hoping the new camera with 10X zoom module will fit on the Evo 2 Pro chassis.

Where I live its open area and gets very windy, the garbage cans go flying too.

Any drone smaller than Autel EVO2 Pro
will not be able to fly back home due to very strong winds !
Once I was flying some 500 to 600 feet from me and 125 to 150 feet high I had a hard time getting the drone to come
back and safely land !

Regards,
Ajay
**--** Now this is what I call a real Smart Controller.
PS: Check it out the Autel EVO3 Pro needed to be just like this and not more than $3000 and 10X zoom camera with built-in ND filters with the flip of a switch:

Most Advanced Drone​

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain